Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honey Boo Boo and Mama June.... They're baaaaaackk....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

Honey Boo Boo Show Return
Honey Boo Boo is far from done ... the fam is back in L.A. meeting with producers this week ... but convicted sex-offender Mark McDaniel could derail everything.

Sources say several networks believe the world has been Boo-deprived for too long ... TLC cancelled the show back in October. The idea being shopped is a "Beverly Hillbillies" theme with a new house, money, and drivers while they adjust to being famous around town.

But here's the problem ... we're told producers want to drudge up Chickadee's molestation business with McDaniel and use it to inaugurate the series, but the family says they're dealing with it privately in therapy and want to move on.

But people love it when couples reunite ... por ejemplo Mama June and Sugar Bear ... we're told producers are pushing to see them fix things and co-parent for the show.

Decisions ... decisions.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3S9IJxNIC

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
whtevrsclvr
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:27 PM

I didn't watch the first show they had and I would not watch the train wreck child molesting second show they have either!

rollin3kidsdeep
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:27 PM
F'n nasty
Zombie.Spider
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:27 PM

I feel for Honey boo boo.

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Ugh...these people just moved into my area...about 10 minutes from me. That's exactly what we need..more shows being filmed in my area..as if TVD and TWD don't cause enough traffic...add in a movie with Zac Efron and Robert Deneiro being filmed right now and traffic sucks enough...*sigh* 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

fightlikegirl5
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:29 PM
I know them.
C-Stewart
by Molded Cupcake on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:30 PM
Never watched it.
SuckIt69
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:30 PM
Why would people watch that shit?!
tossed
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:30 PM

Quoting Zombie.Spider:

I feel for Honey boo boo.

I think she is probably the most intelligent of the girls; however, she does not get the right guidance.  Some people think she is a smarty pants, but I think she is a bright girl in a messy situation. She loves all of her siblings and her parents, but my heart breaks for her that she is not being guided in the right direction.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:31 PM

Robert DeNiro filmed a movie in my town and I don't think anyone cared. :( Lol.

The movie didn't do well either.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Ugh...these people just moved into my area...about 10 minutes from me. That's exactly what we need..more shows being filmed in my area..as if TVD and TWD don't cause enough traffic...add in a movie with Zac Efron and Robert Deneiro being filmed right now and traffic sucks enough...*sigh* 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:32 PM
They are my new neighbors. :-/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)