Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Busy night and Day and hubby had off but no help.

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:41 PM
  • 28 Replies
So this morning i got up at 7am, showered, got kids up for school and fed. Took kids to school, came home and got my 1year old out of bed, changed and fed all while dh was sleeping.
We then had our 1year olds ages and stages screener for speech and he didnt really do well on the screener. But i had to get the living room cleaned up and kitchen straightend up the kitchen all before she the lady got to our house.
My husband went and got our 4 year old from preschool while i got lunch ready. Everyone ate and my dh decided he would go back to bed for a nap. Meanwhile i took our 4year old to speech class. Dh didnt wake up til 2pm and then decided he would fix the doors in the house.
I then got kids from elementry school and made dinner which was meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn and green beans which i started at 4:30 and was ready and plated up by 5:30pm. I then cleaned up after dinner by 6:20pm.
After i cleaned i did homework with my 6 almost 7year old and thend did a work book with him as he is behind a bit in school. So bought a book to work with him on.
After homework i got the kids ready for shower by 7pm. I showered the kids while dh was on his computer when he was supposed to give kids a shower.
After the first kid was i shower i started picking up and saw red stuff on my carpet. So grabbed my portable steam vac and cleaned it up andk asked dh what happend as he was with the two kids. He said he didnt know and he left his computer and went in our room. Which meant no one was with other kids who made a mess on mh carpet. As i clean the carpet my 1year olds back was to me and saw his shirt was wet just like my carpet. Turns out my 4year old took red gatorade and dumped it on mh 1year old.
I finished showering all kids, brushed teeth, gave meds to my 6 almost 7year old as he has a cold and nasty cough.
I then read to my 1year old and got his clothes out for tommorow and turned his music on and shut the door.
Other two boys said good night to dh. I then had them get a book, and while they got a book i cleaned their bathroom and the hallway. I then filled the vaporizer for my oldest, got his clothes out for tommorow, set his alarm, read his book and rubbed vicks on his feet and chest. Said good night to him.
After i was done with him i got my middle sons clothes out for tommorow, read to him, and said good night.
I walked downstairs with all my cleaning stuff i brought up, put it away, made dhs lunch, grabbed my laundry, folded it.
Now i am finally relaxing and watching tv. Before i ger ready for bed i need to grab the last load of wash from dryer and put towels in dryer. Then get ready for bed, and fishish making dhs lunch.
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:43 PM
Why doesn't he help?
3boys89
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:46 PM
Its his day off of work so he thinks he doesnt have to lift a finger.
Only thing he did help me with was get mh 4year old from pre k as i couldnt leave as the birth to 3 lady was at our house yet doing the screener which gave dh no choice but to get the 4year old

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why doesn't he help?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:46 PM

Ok...So did you ask him to help with any of that? I don't see anything there that he should have just instinctively taken care of, except the drink getting spilled on the child. That's just lazy, and I'd be irked about that. He did help you with picking up one of the children, and you say he worked on the doors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:47 PM

Why did you let your one kid go to school with a cold and nasty cough?  Other than that why the hell do we care what you do all day?  It's not our fault you married a loser that doesn't help you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
So your a mom?
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:50 PM

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Ok...So did you ask him to help with any of that? I don't see anything there that he should have just instinctively taken care of, except the drink getting spilled on the child. That's just lazy, and I'd be irked about that. He did help you with picking up one of the children, and you say he worked on the doors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:52 PM
Omg I do not want your life at all
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:52 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Why did you let your one kid go to school with a cold and nasty cough?  Other than that why the hell do we care what you do all day?  It's not our fault you married a loser that doesn't help you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:52 PM
No idea why you idiots have all these kids and then bitch about taking care of them.

I have no doubt the op will shit out a few more before she's divorced.

Such stupidity.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:53 PM
How long has this been going on?

Quoting 3boys89: Its his day off of work so he thinks he doesnt have to lift a finger.
Only thing he did help me with was get mh 4year old from pre k as i couldnt leave as the birth to 3 lady was at our house yet doing the screener which gave dh no choice but to get the 4year old

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why doesn't he help?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)