Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

buy a house here :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies
I'm bored so let's play a game. Here is a link to houses for sale in my area. Pick one out that is actually in your price range

http://m.realtor.com/#results?loc=Yorktown%2C+VA+23693&type=single_family%2Ccondo%2Cland&include_newhomes=1&view_mode=list

In a little bit I will post the link to my house because it is actually listed on here.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:28 PM
I can't click your link or copy and paste it because it's too long. I also don't know if our price range would be the same where you live because idk how much money dh could make there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:31 PM
Agh damn it I'm mobile and don't know how to make it clicky.... Hold on let me figure this out.

Quoting supermama322: I can't click your link or copy and paste it because it's too long. I also don't know if our price range would be the same where you live because idk how much money dh could make there.
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:34 PM

We could afford the $500K+ homes...I don't like any of them though..sorry.. the kitchens are all a deal breaker for me. We are house hunting right now and I will not move into a new house that does not have an updated kitchen as a former Chef. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:34 PM

http://m.realtor.com/#results?loc=Yorktown%2C+VA+23693&type=single_family%2Ccondo%2Cland&include_newhomes=1&view_mode=list

Quoting Anonymous 1: Agh damn it I'm mobile and don't know how to make it clicky.... Hold on let me figure this out.

Quoting supermama322: I can't click your link or copy and paste it because it's too long. I also don't know if our price range would be the same where you live because idk how much money dh could make there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks

Quoting bluebunnybabe:

Quoting Anonymous 1: Agh damn it I'm mobile and don't know how to make it clicky.... Hold on let me figure this out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2015 at 7:48 AM
Bump
asmalltowngirl
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 7:52 AM
I wouldn't want to live in your area. Lol.

We are currently looking to buy in the 200-250,000 range. That will buy a very nice, large home where we live.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2015 at 8:01 AM
If it wasn't for the schools we wouldn't live here either!!!!

Quoting asmalltowngirl: I wouldn't want to live in your area. Lol.

We are currently looking to buy in the 200-250,000 range. That will buy a very nice, large home where we live.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 19, 2015 at 8:11 AM
We're in the process of buying our first house. We sign the closing papers on Monday. Luckily we live in a pretty low cost of living area, and the lady selling it is just looking to offload one of her income properties since her dh passed away, and it's become too much for her on her own.

We're getting a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, brick home w/ wood floors that's recently been completely remodeled. It's about 1800 sq ft, and has a finished basement and 2 car garage. We're only paying $90k, and it's in a really nice neighborhood too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2015 at 8:40 AM
Lucky! I'm always envious when I see how much more my money could buy elsewhere. Or how much money I could save. As you can see your house here would probably be over $200k here.

Quoting Anonymous 2: We're in the process of buying our first house. We sign the closing papers on Monday. Luckily we live in a pretty low cost of living area, and the lady selling it is just looking to offload one of her income properties since her dh passed away, and it's become too much for her on her own.

We're getting a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, brick home w/ wood floors that's recently been completely remodeled. It's about 1800 sq ft, and has a finished basement and 2 car garage. We're only paying $90k, and it's in a really nice neighborhood too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)