Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He agreed to give me full custody

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
My ex agreed to give me full custody. He finally agreed. My mom doesn't agree, she thinks we should have joint but not happening :) now we don't have to go to court. Gosh this makes me so happy
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kappalopokis
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Why does your moms opinion matter?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:33 PM
It doesn't matter. She talks to my ex a lot. I was sharing my good news with her.

Quoting kappalopokis: Why does your moms opinion matter?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:33 PM

My ex took custody of my daughter recently by lying. At least you're not going through what I'm going through. He lied about something, we went to court, and it wasn't even supposed to be a custody battle but it turned into one and now he has temp custody of her... I really hope to get her back... Was supposed to go to court today but it was cancelled from the snow. I was going to show the judge his attrocious criminal record. They say I'm a bad parent but I've never been in trouble and he has been in trouble every year since 2002, for things like stat rape, murder, attempted murder last year, theft, assault and tons and tons of drug charges. That report is almost 30 pages long...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:34 PM

Why does your mom feel you should have joint custody? Why were you wanting full custody? Just curious. I don't have these kinds of issues but I'm fascinated by them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:34 PM
Is there a reason y'all shouldn't shouldn't share custody? I mean a valid one, not just two adults acting like kids.
kappalopokis
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:34 PM
I guess I just don't think that outsiders should be involved in stiff like child raising, marriage, or divorce. To each their own. I don't have parents, so maybe that's why I feel that way.

Congrats. Glad you have your babies all the time!

Quoting Anonymous 1: It doesn't matter. She talks to my ex a lot. I was sharing my good news with her.

Quoting kappalopokis: Why does your moms opinion matter?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:35 PM
What did he lie about?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

My ex took custody of my daughter recently by lying. At least you're not going through what I'm going through. He lied about something, we went to court, and it wasn't even supposed to be a custody battle but it turned into one and now he has temp custody of her... I really hope to get her back... Was supposed to go to court today but it was cancelled from the snow. I was going to show the judge his attrocious criminal record. They say I'm a bad parent but I've never been in trouble and he has been in trouble every year since 2002, for things like stat rape, murder, attempted murder last year, theft, assault and tons and tons of drug charges. That report is almost 30 pages long...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:35 PM
Umm... I call troll on you

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:36 PM
I don't know why, he doesn't have time for joint. I want to have a custody agreement since we don't have one and I'm the main caregiver of her.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Why does your mom feel you should have joint custody? Why were you wanting full custody? Just curious. I don't have these kinds of issues but I'm fascinated by them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:37 PM
He doesn't have time.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Is there a reason y'all shouldn't shouldn't share custody? I mean a valid one, not just two adults acting like kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)