Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Planning my April fools joke EARLY! Need help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

I'm trying to plan my April fools joke early as I have a lot of payback to do from last year. Last year, my dad called and told me my was in a wreck and I would need to donate my kidney to her. I was drunk and believed him. Also, my Aunt posted on facebook that she was pregnant when she wasn't... the list goes on. 

This is my year for payback! I am pregnant and due on April 5th. I thought about maybe telling my whole family via facebook that my water broke. Place constant updates likes "OOH looky, I'm 3cm dialated" and so on until my family says they are ready to see pictures and drop the April fools bomb on them.

What I need help with is.. what kind of updates do people put up during labor? Do they post their water broke or how far along dialated they are? Any funny updates I could add to that list? 

TIA

Just a side note, before you judge - my family has a great sense of humor and do not live close enough to come to the hospital. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:02 AM
No clue. I rarely post on fb. Here's a bump :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:03 AM

thank you 

Quoting lauren.m: No clue. I rarely post on fb. Here's a bump :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:04 AM
Well the only updates I sent was on the way to the hospital then picture of baby. Maybe tAke your pic next time at the hospital to send to family members saying you got checked in? And say you picked a silly stupid name after you have "baby" and see who tells you the name sucks or who pretends to love it.
ShannyLouisiany
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:04 AM
finish your updates then post a pic of something really fucked up wrapped in a baby blanket.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:06 AM

hahaha I can't imagine what I would post wrapped in a baby blanket that's fucked up. Maybe a pic of a chucky doll in a blanket? I have one of those dolls in the attic LOL 

Quoting ShannyLouisiany: finish your updates then post a pic of something really fucked up wrapped in a baby blanket.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:06 AM
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:07 AM
I updated Facebook when I got to the hospital and again later that night; hours after DD was born. Updating Facebook was not top priority in my mind when in labor.
AnneShirley78
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:08 AM
Omg there are two of them one was hiding behind the other twins im having twins!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:10 AM

shock That was awesome! TWINS.. Surprise ones LOL 

Quoting AnneShirley78: Omg there are two of them one was hiding behind the other twins im having twins!

ShannyLouisiany
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:11 AM
yes! something creepy or weird, or your arm with your hand exposed and your middle finger up, captioned "April Fool's, dickweeds!"

Quoting Anonymous 1:

hahaha I can't imagine what I would post wrapped in a baby blanket that's fucked up. Maybe a pic of a chucky doll in a blanket? I have one of those dolls in the attic LOL 

Quoting ShannyLouisiany: finish your updates then post a pic of something really fucked up wrapped in a baby blanket.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)