Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you vac-choice?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

Rob Schneider is one of the most articulate, well informed and well spoken advocates for vaccine choice. He helped fight California's philosophical exemption rights from being weakened in the past. Now he is at the forefront, standing up to fight against the removal of personal belief exemptions, at stake in California. Thank you so much Rob for all you do! Your efforts are much appreciated! Especially from those in the vaccine injured community. This politician doesn't hold ground to those who have heard you speak. You are a force to be reckoned with and she failed at your debate so she gets to use the mainstream news to heal her wounds.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2015/feb/13/rob-schneider-lorena-gonzalez/2/#article-copy

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 3:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JoyNLove
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:05 AM
I'm vax choice. Though I don't vax due to allergies
that_mom_mary
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:06 AM
Omg vaccines do not cause autism and anyone who thinks they do shouldn't have kids. No, my children get all the recommended vaccinations because I love them and want to protect them from diseases that can be deadly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:06 AM

proven by whom?  the scientists who make the drugs, do the tests, then skew the results to their desired outcome??

Quoting Anonymous 2: Idiots!! It was proven that autism is not caused by vaccinations Or should I say they do not have the proof. If it did my kids would not be getting the shots that they would need.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM

and anyone who is foolish enough to think there isn't ANY connection at all shouldn't have kids either...

Quoting that_mom_mary: Omg vaccines do not cause autism and anyone who thinks they do shouldn't have kids. No, my children get all the recommended vaccinations because I love them and want to protect them from diseases that can be deadly.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

No I am not. I'm pro not bringing back diseases that kill off children and lead to epidemics. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:09 AM

um the diseases are alive and well in 3rd world countries...what are you doing about it?  after all, these diseases are 'only a plane ride away'..

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

No I am not. I'm pro not bringing back diseases that kill off children and lead to epidemics. 

that_mom_mary
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:09 AM
It's been disproved, that original article that started all tha nonsense was retracted. There is zero proof and many have proved the opposite, there is no connection. There are severe reactions that happens rarely that can cause brain disfunction but not autism.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

and anyone who is foolish enough to think there isn't ANY connection at all shouldn't have kids either...

Quoting that_mom_mary: Omg vaccines do not cause autism and anyone who thinks they do shouldn't have kids. No, my children get all the recommended vaccinations because I love them and want to protect them from diseases that can be deadly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:10 AM
OMG did you ready what I wrote?

I said after that " or should I say it they do not have the proof Yet".

If it did cause it my kids would not be getting vaccinated at all.

But they are I am the mom and is protecting my kids from kids that don't get vaccinated at all.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

proven by whom?  the scientists who make the drugs, do the tests, then skew the results to their desired outcome??

Quoting Anonymous 2: Idiots!! It was proven that autism is not caused by vaccinations Or should I say they do not have the proof. If it did my kids would not be getting the shots that they would need.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:10 AM

try looking at at actual science before wakefield came onto the scene...

Quoting that_mom_mary: It's been disproved, that original article that started all tha nonsense was retracted. There is zero proof and many have proved the opposite, there is no connection. There are severe reactions that happens rarely that can cause brain disfunction but not autism.
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:11 AM

lol..the proof has been out there since the 30's...

Quoting Anonymous 2: OMG did you ready what I wrote? I said after that " or should I say it they do not have the proof Yet". If it did cause it my kids would not be getting vaccinated at all. But they are I am the mom and is protecting my kids from kids that don't get vaccinated at all.
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)