Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so tired of dh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
Dead serious.

Dh complains and Bitch that I don't clean like he does, he also hates that I say something back. He complains how I dress(he wants me to wear like teen wears), how I do my make up, hair and how I do pretty much anything. I want to tell and scream at him but that won't solve anything. I tried telling him how I feel about how he's treating me and he don't care. I don't know what else to do but leave. This isn't a leavable situation but I'm lost on what to do..

Help.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:12 AM
Why isn't this a "leaveable situation"?
-42-
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:13 AM
Why isn't it a leavable situtation? Do you think he will ever stop?
beco8627
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't put up with it, honestly. He sounds emotionally abusive. Personally I'd bring up some marriage counseling if he doesn't know how to change his ways on his own.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:15 AM
I don't know, to me it's not. I'm just at a loss here.

Quoting -42-: Why isn't it a leavable situtation? Do you think he will ever stop?
cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:16 AM

Any situation that makes you unhappy is a leavable situation. It's still abuse even if it's verbal. 

mamzie1
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:16 AM
If you can't leave you'll have to learn how to tune him out and ignore him when he's like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:16 AM
Offer to dress that way in the bedroom but trek him you have to dress appropriately in the real word. It's called compromise.
svolkov
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:17 AM
Go talk to the Op who just divorced a controlling ahole husband after 20 yrs dealing with the exact same things.

Why isn't I leavable??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:18 AM

Sounds like he wants someone and something else. Not really sure the advice you are looking for. You can't force someone to change. So your options are to leave him and find someone who wants YOU, or to ignore him.

JoyNLove
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:18 AM
Why can't you leave?
Is your home clean and neat?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)