Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show me your wedding!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm planning mine. I have a pinterest board as vast as the Mariana Trench but it's always nice to see photos from the real thing.

I'm especially interested in pics of anything you made yourself :)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HandMmom12
by Jody on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:04 AM

We had a Buffalo style wedding, since a lot of our guests were from out of town. We wanted to make our wedding a fun party atmosphere. We had the ceremony at our area botanical gardens and our reception was at our favorite brewery. I also have a weird style that some may not appreciate, but I think my wedding was perfect and true to my DH and I as a couple. 

My best friend and I spent many nights sitting on her counter talking. This image was a given for us and means so much. She has this picture hanging in her kitchen ;)

Our alter

"Childlike" this is the statue where my DH asked my DD if she would be his step-daughter and presented her a charm bracelet with all of our initials on it. 

My maids bouquets. Each flower had specific meaning. The hydrangeas are my favorite, the sunflowers for my niece that passed away a month before we married, and the roses were picked by my DD, they're her favorite.

My something blue.

Our dancing shoes!

drowningmama
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Our wedding sucked. Good luck on yours.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HandMmom12
by Jody on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:09 AM

Cheesecake, because I hate wedding cake. Lol!

Our favors were pint glasses from the brewery that were engraved with only our initials on the bottom of the glass.

Our wedding toast. We didn't do champagne, it's just not us! Please excuse Dd as she stuffs her face!

Eight of the 52 on taps.

Of course we had chicken wings and weck! Were from Buffalo!

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this
We got married in Vegas. Not much to show, lol
HandMmom12
by Jody on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:13 AM

This was the cover of our thank you card.

DD gave me away.

My nephew

Not one of our group shots were normal. That was kind of the fun of it all! This wasn't the whole wedding party either....

My DH with the girls.

TowerWife
by CrazyDogLady on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:20 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I made the arch and the bows on the pews also all the center pieces and I planned every bit of it. I also did all the cooking.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
We had a wedding but we didn't go all out. We had a blast though & spent like $1500 for almost 100 people so it worked for us.

Quoting vegaswife2011: We got married in Vegas. Not much to show, lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)