Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
How to show strength in a motherhood knot tattoo????? Simple yet powerful.
I want to put the word strength in Irish since my dh and my 2 kids r Irish but it would be "neart") I don't want people to think it supposed to say heart and think it's messed up.ya no

"UPDATED"
if you look up the word strength in Irish it says " neart" I want to put that as a tattoo and include it with my motherhood knot tattoo to show that my kids are my strength. But because the word "neart " almost looks like the N would be an H, I don't want people to think it should say heart and it's just messed up.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JoyNLove
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:27 AM
No. I don't speak jibberish
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:29 AM
How is that jibberish?????

Quoting JoyNLove: No. I don't speak jibberish
-OriginalPoster
by -NotOP on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:30 AM
I am a beautiful person who is the best thing to do with their biological mother. Maybe you should be able to know which one is a good time to do the right thing.

(Predictive text only ^^, I'm sorry Op I don't know what you are asking)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:32 AM
Huh?!?!

Quoting -OriginalPoster: I am a beautiful person who is the best thing to do with their biological mother. Maybe you should be able to know which one is a good time to do the right thing.

(Predictive text only ^^, I'm sorry Op I don't know what you are asking)
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:34 AM
I think that would be pretty cool :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:35 AM
How do you show strength in a motherhood knot tattoo? Simple yet powerful. I want to put "strength" in Irish as my Dh and two kids are Irish. It would read "neart" though and I don't want people to think it was ment to say "heart". Yea, no thank you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How to show strength in a motherhood knot tattoo????? Simple yet powerful.
I want to put strength in Irish since my dh and 2 kids r Irish but it would be "neart") I don't want people to think it supposed to say heart and think it's messed up.ya no
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:35 AM
I don't understand.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:39 AM
A simple "no" would of done just fine too.

Quoting Anonymous 2: How do you show strength in a motherhood knot tattoo? Simple yet powerful. I want to put "strength" in Irish as my Dh and two kids are Irish. It would read "neart" though and I don't want people to think it was ment to say "heart". Yea, no thank you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How to show strength in a motherhood knot tattoo????? Simple yet powerful.
I want to put strength in Irish since my dh and 2 kids r Irish but it would be "neart") I don't want people to think it supposed to say heart and think it's messed up.ya no
CannotCount
by It's Misspelt on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:42 AM
Wow you didn't change much but I didn't understand op at all.. I have no input op.

Quoting Anonymous 2: How do you show strength in a motherhood knot tattoo? Simple yet powerful. I want to put "strength" in Irish as my Dh and two kids are Irish. It would read "neart" though and I don't want people to think it was ment to say "heart". Yea, no thank you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Punctuation, man.

Quoting CannotCount: Wow you didn't change much but I didn't understand op at all.. I have no input op.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)