Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Husband and his Butthole Fetish...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

Yes, That's right.

'm at a loss and I don't know what to do. For the past year or so, My husband has turned into this obnoxious man child.

He is constantly doing things to purposefully annoy me. No matter how many times I beg and plead and ask nicely for him to stop. It will come to the point of me getting mad and yelling at him to stop what he's doing.

A few examples.

When we are driving in the car, He'll make these horrendous wet farting noises with his mouth that will continue for up to a half an hour.  Sometimes, to the tune of what's playing onthe radio.

Everytime I ask him to do something... Anything at all... His answer is "No, why do you always make me do stuff??"

If I try to make our bed, he'll jump in the middle of it while i'm adjusting the sheets and crack up laughing. Every. Single. Time.

He will not leave my Ass alone. No joke. He has to be touching it all the time. And not in an affectionate sense. When we're in the grocery store or out shopping, he'll punch my ass repeatedly, (it's big, so it doesn't hurt lol) or try to stick his hand down my pants and literally get at my butthole. IN FREAKING PUBLIC!!

Speaking of butthole..This is my husbands favorite word. In addition to calling me a butthole several times a day, He will change the words of songs to "butthole, dick, penis, Gini (This is what he calls a vagina)" and scream them at the top of his lungs.

He has a song he likes to sing. We'll say my name is "Pam". The song goes "Pam, Pam, Pam is a Ham, Pam Pam Pam". He does this for hours, no exaggerations.

He sticks out his butt so I run into while we are walking, if I happen to be behind him.

He rubs his butt on me all the time. Like... if i'm changing one of our kid's diapers, he'll come up behind me and grind his ass into me. He also does this in public.

There are more, but these are the ones that just really irritate me.

So how about it? Did I marry a man-child or do I have a stick up my ass and need to lighten up?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this
He sounds like an idiot. Can you take him to the Dr and get tested for mental retardation?
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:31 AM

I would have left him. That is incredibly unattractive

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't stay married to a buffoon.
myflowerasd
by 💖~Skunk~💖 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
He's a man child and needs to grow up. Doing those things every once in a while can be fun. All the time though? No. Just no.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:33 AM
He sounds like a word we can't say on CM.

Derpy. He sounds derpy. Not in a cute way, but in a clinical, there's got to be a treatment for that kinda way.
PatheticExcuse
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:33 AM
You married a child.
fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:33 AM
I have a semi man child. No advice. BUMP.
evelynolivesmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:34 AM

He sounds like a 12 yr. old, sorry.

BekahBrownEyes
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:34 AM
He's behaving like an obnoxious teenage asshole for sure.
AnonyMinnie
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Lmfao I don't know what to do with this. All I've done is laugh at the funny and sadness of it all. I wouldn't put up with it though if it's becoming too much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)