Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so angry

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
My dh just got in a huge fight with me over a fucking TV show. Are you kidding me? ? We were talking about Tyler and Caetlyn from Teen Mom and I said I think they made the best choice they could for their child and he said they didn't and if they weren't so lazy they could have grown up and kept their kid if they really cared. He is seriously mad and screaming at me because I don't agree with him and is stomping around the house and said he's going to leave. Is that not a ridiculous thing to fight over? I don't even care if we don't agree but to scream at me then not talk to me over it?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:36 AM

You married a child. Tell him to grow up or get out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:53 AM
Seriously! Sometimes I wonder! !

Quoting SlytherinQueen:

You married a child. Tell him to grow up or get out

NiamhWitch
by Póg mo thóin on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Is he 2?

TresHijas111825
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:54 AM
I don't think I could get my husband to watch that show long enough to have a discussion with me about it...let alone a fight.

Your husband is being ridiculous!
KiraLise
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Sounds like you hit a sore spot and there is more going on?

CotterpinDoozer
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:58 AM

The moment he threatened to leave, I'd have offered to pack his bag for him. Man-tantrums get shut down real fast in my house. You make a threat, you better be prepared to follow through. He's acting like a toddler.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:59 AM
I did. He was 16 when our oldest was born (she isn't mine biologically) and he keeps saying I'm saying he should have gave her up. I was only talking about the show and what I would want for our kids should they ever be in that situation. But he's so angry he won't listen to anything.

Quoting KiraLise:

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:00 PM
Tell him good riddance.
KiraLise
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:03 PM

Ahh. His reaction makes more sense now. Let him cool off. Hopefully he'll come around and apologize for flying off the handle. Then you can clarify what you meant to say when he is calm. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I did. He was 16 when our oldest was born (she isn't mine biologically) and he keeps saying I'm saying he should have gave her up. I was only talking about the show and what I would want for our kids should they ever be in that situation. But he's so angry he won't listen to anything.
Quoting KiraLise:

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:04 PM
You can't be serious. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)