Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a mess.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
My dh and I have been through hell. We met when we were both 14.

At 20 we married. At 21 had our dd Amy. And at 23 we had our ds Sammy.

At 25 he told me he cheated and she was preg. I was hurt and mad. The woman didn't know he was married and when she found out she wanted nothing to do with him, or her baby. Dh and I went to counseling and made up and we took on his baby Ds Jasper.

At 27 I got pregnant and had our dd Miley. And at 30 he said I have been cheating and this girl is pregnant. I was floored especially when he said she is only 16 and that's legal in our state. She wanted him to divorce me and marry her and I wanted a divorce. Somehow he talked me into not leaving and we went back to counseling. So we had Amy, Sammy, Jasper, and Miley full time and his dd Emma with a 16 year old half the time cause we share custody.
Now I found out I am pregnant with twins, 2 girls, we are naming Clover and Lily and I am 7 months pregnant and he told me he didn't want to upset me because I am preg but he was cheating and the woman he is cheating with just gave birth to their son Blake. I am done. Done, done, done!!!! I told him that's it I am leaving and taking the kids I birthed with me. I'm supposed to be on bedrest but I am packing our shit and I took a shower and my mom and dad are picking me up I will stay with them. I'm heartbroken and I'm a fucking fool for thinking he would change.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suroundedbyboys
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:51 PM
Oh my, that's a lot of children. Take care of yourself and kick the creep to the curb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:51 PM
Right .....
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Wow. My heart goes out to you, but this is why I am a firm believer in "once a cheater, always a cheater". :( 

happinessforyou
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:52 PM

So you kept having sex and procreating with a man who : takes you through hell, cheats, gets someone else pregnant???

I got nothin'... GL to all of you.

Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:54 PM

You stayed the first time. What did you think would happen?

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Yeah, uh huh.
April620
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Right .....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Wow good luck to you
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:59 PM

i'm trying to be empathetic, really i am. i just can't.

good luck.

Strawberrywino
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
It's like a math problem with all the ages and names thrown in there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)