Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometime I wanna punch this b**** in her face

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:03 PM
  • 41 Replies
Sooo. My ex recently got married. Him and his wife have been together a yr married a month.. We have 3 kids together. She also has 3 kids but they live with her brother. I don't know her real well but we live in a small town ao I know of her And knew her kids dad before he passed away last year. .

Anyway, I've never had a problem with her nor has she had one with me that I know of. When ex got arrested ahe came to me for help. We had a bad 10 yr relationship but are coparenting very very well. Ex and I don't talk alot or really hardly ever and if we do its by text. I only text him stuff about the kids like ds is turning into a smartass teen like his father..or just got his first pimple, or kids get out early juat wanted to make sure u knew, bcuz the emails and notes from school sometimes come back on my days. Just little short texts that I don't even expect a resond back from or maybe an ok. Idk. Ds 10 came back last time and says sm got mad bcuz I texted my ex and was trying to push him down the stairs and shit. I texted him because our ds said a teacher grabbed and pushed him. Asked him if ds said anything to him bcuz he was over there at that point.

I guess I didn't know it was a problem. Am I stepping over a boundary or is she just overreacting?we talk about our kids and thats ALL we talk about. And im talking maybe once a month. I'm not going to coparent different just because of her, just didn't know she was so two faced.

Sorry its so long

ETA: Ds is not the problem. He is not lying. This has been confirmed by my ex and other kids also. So, don't say my sons a liar.
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BatmanWondaWomn
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:05 PM
Keep doing what you are and don't entertain her bullshit.
casah4
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:06 PM

I would talk to them about what your son said. He may not be telling the truth.

SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:07 PM
This

Quoting casah4:

lalseike33
by PrettyInPink on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:07 PM
That's what I was thinking. Cant expect her to understand what being a mother is. She did give her kids away when they needed her most.

Quoting BatmanWondaWomn: Keep doing what you are and don't entertain her bullshit.
lalseike33
by PrettyInPink on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:08 PM
I don't think that's the case. My two dds tell me she is this way too. And its never them hearing ds say it first. And she blasts it all on fb.. Ds isn't the issue.

Quoting SlytherinQueen: This

Quoting casah4:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:09 PM

She would just have to get over if it were me. It's not like you're texting him to get away when he has a chance so you can get together for old times sake. Your texts pertain to the kids- nothing wrong with that. She's being insecure and that's her issue.

lalseike33
by PrettyInPink on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:10 PM
I don't think thats the case. All 3 kids tell me these things at different times. She also blasts it all over fb and has moved out twice in the past month they've been married.

Quoting casah4:

SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:10 PM
Doesn't matter what they say, you still need to talk to your ex and his wife about it. Get all sides.

Quoting lalseike33: I don't think that's the case. My two dds tell me she is this way too. And its never them hearing ds say it first. And she blasts it all on fb.. Ds isn't the issue.
Quoting casah4:

anon55
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:10 PM

I would give no credence to a woman who doesn't even have her own children, she has no clue. 

casah4
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 1:11 PM

If she blasts it all on fb, how did you not know it was a problem?

Quoting lalseike33: I don't think that's the case. My two dds tell me she is this way too. And its never them hearing ds say it first. And she blasts it all on fb.. Ds isn't the issue.
Quoting casah4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)