Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my ex's girlfriend got arrested and he may lose visitation

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
Fridayy was my x's weekend with our 6 year olf. He only sees her 1 weekend a month because he live 4 hours away. He picks her up from me on friday abd I pick her up from him on sunday. Because of the distance and because you have to cross state lines its in the court order that he or I have to be at pick up in order to take her unless we both agree on someone else doing it. I have never had an issue with his mom picking her up actually I prefer his mom picking her up and he has never had an issue with my mom. Of course I always text him first and it's only happened a couple of times.

But on Friday I get a knock on my door at around 4 o'clock. It's a woman I have never met in my life. She identifies herself as his girlfriend and tells me she's here to pick up my daughter. I'm sure I looked at her like she was crazy. I told her I'm sorry but he hasn't asked me to have someone beside himself pick her up and that's our arrangement. I also told her that even if he had I'm not comfortable with it. I don't know her, all I know about her is that they've been dating for a month or two. for me that is not something I'm comfortable with. If it was right down the street or something I might have been comfortable with it but driving 4 hours and out of state, no way. I Didn't even asked for my husband to pick up until we had been married for 2 years.

I go to close the door and she starts screaming that I better get my daughter out here because she's driven for hours and she will be bringing her home. I told her no you will not now you need to leave. I close the door and lock it. I didn't pick up the phone to call my ex. I told him what was going on and he said that he's sorry he meant to text me but didn't get a chance because he's busy at work. I said well honestly even if you had texted me I don't feel comfortable with this. I said I don't know this woman and I also point out that he's only dated for a couple months he doesn't even know her all that well. He said well I'm telling you now and she's picking her up. I said no she's not. He said the court order says this is his time. I said yes and the court order also says that if anyone other than us picks her up the other has to agree, not just be informed, agree. then I hung up. He starts calls again and I let it go to voicemail. I have 4 voicemails with him screaming and yelling and calling me every name in the book. meanwhile she is pulled back into my driveway and is pounding on my door. I told her she needs to go away through the door. She did not and starts yelling and cussing me out and telling me to get my kid out there before she bust down the door. Now I'm home with my 6 year old my 3 year old and my newborn. She is kicking my door and cussing me out. So I felt I had no other choice but to call the police. They get there and restrained her and looked at the half a dozen dents that are now in my front door. my neighbor was outside and told the police that they heard her threatening me. She was arrested.

well this morning I took the voice recording and please report to my attorney. He feels that I've got a good shot at getting supervised visitation had a visitation center. And then sending that woman to pick up our daughter. Either he didn't know her well enough to know that she is crazy or he sent her not caring. Either way wish me luck

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dawnrothbaum
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Watch, she'll show up cafemom as the 'sm' and claim she has rights to pick up your kid. Idiot woman.

TexanMomOf6
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this
You did the right thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:41 PM

Wow, what a crazy situation!  You did the right thing.

Thewife06
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Well, he really stepped in it, didn't he? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I would take that as far as I could.  At this point I think if he wants to see her, he needs to drag his butt that 4 hours for his weekend visit and no more crossing state lines.  And leave his nasty piece of trash at home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow...I'm sorry that happened and I hope everything works out for you, you might ask the attorney to have something put into the paperwork that he can't have these "flavors of the month" around your kid until such time has passed or something. Good luck momma!
squeekers
by squeekers on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:43 PM
Make sure to have the police report when you go to court.
Momniscient
by Emerald Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:44 PM
Good. He deserves to lose visitation.
svolkov
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:46 PM
Wow. Had she not gone psycho I wouldn't think he needed to lose visitation. But yikes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:46 PM
I feel like I've read this before.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)