Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thank you

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:26 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am so grateful that my FIL lives right next door to us. It's in the 30's outside right now and I don't like taking DD out in it. So when I have to get the kid I babysit off the bus I just take her to PaPa so she can stay warm. When I tried to get her and bring her back home she giggled and took off running. So he is gonna bring her home later she loves her PaPa
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CharlotteRose
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:30 PM

That is so cool you have someone you can trust and have someone like that for a FIL - I would give anything to have a MIL like your FIL - love your AVI very cute!

sapphirelibra
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:36 PM
Hug him and hold him dear, my children, 3, 5 & 7 just lost their PaPa to a massive brain aneurysm. It was so sudden and unexpected. My 3 & 7 year old are completely heart broken, my DH is crushed. It's been 3 weeks and it still feels like a dream. There are so many things we wanted him to see, be part of. He was so proud of his grandkids. Our family will never be the same.

Forever in our hearts, PaPa๐Ÿ’–. We miss you and love you so much!!!
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:37 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Quoting sapphirelibra: Hug him and hold him dear, my children, 3, 5 & 7 just lost their PaPa to a massive brain aneurysm. It was so sudden and unexpected. My 3 & 7 year old are completely heart broken, my DH is crushed. It's been 3 weeks and it still feels like a dream. There are so many things we wanted him to see, be part of. He was so proud of his grandkids. Our family will never be the same.

happinessforyou
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:40 PM

My grandma babysat me when I was 4-6. She walked me to and from the busstop every day! :)

sapphirelibra
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:40 PM
Thank you.

Quoting AngelSinger: I am so sorry for your loss.

Quoting sapphirelibra: Hug him and hold him dear, my children, 3, 5 & 7 just lost their PaPa to a massive brain aneurysm. It was so sudden and unexpected. My 3 & 7 year old are completely heart broken, my DH is crushed. It's been 3 weeks and it still feels like a dream. There are so many things we wanted him to see, be part of. He was so proud of his grandkids. Our family will never be the same.

doodlesmom13
by Jess-Anne on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:47 PM
I honestly don't know what we would do without him. I lost my father a few years ago and both mine and DH's moms are gone so he is her only grandparent. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope everything gets better soon. Hugs for you and your family.

sapphirelibra
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:55 PM
Thank you. He was the only grandfather they had but ,fortunately, still have 2 Grandmas, & 2 Great Grandmas. There was just something so special about PaPa though, he had that relationship with the kids that almost made you jealous.

I'm sorry for your loss as well. The loss of a loved one is such a tragic part of life.

Quoting doodlesmom13: I honestly don't know what we would do without him. I lost my father a few years ago and both mine and DH's moms are gone so he is her only grandparent. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope everything gets better soon. Hugs for you and your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)