Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Muslims...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
What do you believe? Can you summarize it. Also, what are your thoughts on jihadists like ISIS?

Anyone else who knows can answer too.

Also did Muhammad really say that semen comes from the liver? Thoughts?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:00 PM
Bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:01 PM
What do we believe on what?

ISIS and those who kill innocent civilians in the name of God are not representative of Islam just like I don't believe Westboro Baptist Church is representative of all Christians. The majority of Muslims condemn ISIS and I'm so happy that Jordan and Egypt are taking a stand and not just doing a lot of talking and no action.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:02 PM
Believe, like summarize your religious beliefs.

Quoting Anonymous 2: What do we believe on what?

ISIS and those who kill innocent civilians in the name of God are not representative of Islam just like I don't believe Westboro Baptist Church is representative of all Christians. The majority of Muslims condemn ISIS and I'm so happy that Jordan and Egypt are taking a stand and not just doing a lot of talking and no action.
oicu
by Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Some thing that always gets me when it comes to the Islam faith.....is asking them to constantly denounce the extremist of their religion and justify their religion.   I don't see people asking Christians to denounce anyone as often as we ask people of Islam to.....and we don't ask them to justify.  

svolkov
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:52 AM
I honestly don't know enough about the religion to make comments. I imagine Muslims view isis the way we view Westboro baptist (tho way worse)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)