Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling lost and Idk what to do 😢

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:28 PM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hubs and I have been fighting NONSTOP for 3 months. This past month it has escalated. He actually grabbed my face at one point screaming at me and was shoving me backwards. He calls me a b*itch and a c*not frequently. I have tried to fight through it and turned to my friends for support and comfort and friendship when I felt so lost with him. Last week after a fight we had I just realized I was done. I was done fighting, I was done trying, and I didn't want to be married to him. He is a truck driver and wouldn't be home for a few days so I played as coi as I could until one night he asked me what was wrong and if I loved him anymore. In all honesty, yes I do love him. 9 years of marriage doesn't just fade away. I love him a lot. I just don't like him right now. I'm done being this miserable person. We have fought for 3 days about how I feel and how I have made him feel (he feels I replaced him with my friends, which I did but because he made me feel like a pos). He wants to work it out. To try. He says he loves me more than anything and doesn't want to lose me. I'm 50/50. I do love him and don't want to lose him, but I am literally so done with it all I don't know how to even be myself with him. We had this issue 2 years ago when he became verbally and physically abusive and we seperated. I told him ONE more time he calls me names or touches me out of anger I am DONE! Im supposed to pick him up tonight and I'm so lost. I want to act like the perfect wife. But, idk how anymore. The hurt I feel is so deep and so real. 😢

Any advice?
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eykelley
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:29 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Run

eykelley
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:30 PM
That doesn't help. 😕

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Run

blessed107
by Diamond Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:31 PM

I think you already know the answers. The abuse would have sent me packing along time ago.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:32 PM
If it happened before it will happen again and you will be into a bad marriage for several more years. It sucks but you shouldn't be treated that way and if you take him back he knows you are not going to stuck to your word, the physical part will probably get worse. Think long and hard if you want to put anymore time into a relationship that you know in your heart will not work.
jaxons_mama
by Live*Laugh*Love on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:33 PM
Yep this for sure.

Quoting blessed107:

I think you already know the answers. The abuse would have sent me packing along time ago.

TisHerself
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:33 PM

Why do you allow yourself to be treated that way? I cannot imagine dh calling me those names, let alone putting a hand on me. Do not tolerate it. Leave. 

catrig
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:33 PM
Leave
MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Personally, the name calling and grabbing your face would make me leave. If you and him ared wanting to work through this then maybe counseling can help. But you keep saying you're done, so if you truly feel done then maybe it's time to just be completely done.
JENNlEPEPSl
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:36 PM
3 moms liked this
Where are you honey? I can put you in contact with someone who can help
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)