Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This woman is absolutely crazy...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
And I'm feeding into it! I hate it...

So my nextdoor neighbor and I have developed a friendship. She's told me for months now of this guy she likes that has a girlfriend. He uses her for sex like a literal cum dumpster. She talks about him everyday. He's not even leading her on he's publicly with this woman.

She told me to add his gf to my facebook friend list and some of her friends...idk why but I did so she could spy on her page. She even talks shit about this woman's kids. She says they are ugly . They aren't. His gf is also way better looking than her. She constantly asks me if she's prettier than his gf and I lie and say yeah.

I've been her "friend" for weeks now and honestly she's a perfectly lovely woman. She is not mean. She doesn't acknowledge my neighbor at all.

My neighbor has some d*ck pics he recently sent her and she wants me to post the pics on her page . I told her to leave this guy alone MANY times...her therapist told her the same. She just refuses to listens. She is obsessed with this girl. She is constantly inboxing me on facebook asking me what is she posting now ? Obsessively ! She asked me to ask her about her relationship with the guy...

I'm not going to do that...

Tonight I'm going to message my friend hey I asked and she said I don't know you and blocked me . So I can just be done with it. Her obsession with this girl is freaking me out.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
firebird78
by JKL's mom on Feb. 23, 2015 at 7:57 PM
Not envious of you lol
Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, she doesn't sound like someone I would want to be friends with at all. Yikes.
that_mom_mary
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Careful, she might ask you to boil bunnies next....duh duh dunnnnnnnn
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 7:59 PM
Honestly I wouldn't put it past her

Quoting that_mom_mary: Careful, she might ask you to boil bunnies next....duh duh dunnnnnnnn
eadyT
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:00 PM
I would watch that ine. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:02 PM
You better fade away slowly and quietly from this psycho...
Corkie-
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:20 PM
Wow...She's crazy
EmilyH87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:32 PM

Unfriend the woman, TELL your friend you did, and then let her know you don't want anything more to do with her obsession. Seriously, if you keep humoring her she's going to suck you further into the crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)