Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

damnit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I got a tattoo a few weeks ago for all of my kids including sd, whom I raise and hardly sees bm by bms choice.
I love it and ive been showing it off to everyone. Last night a friend of mine with the same name as bm asked me to send her a picture of it because shes a tattoo artist. (She lives in a different state so she couldn't do the work for me) I accidentally sent it to bm though. ( I went through gallery to send it instead of reply with a picture.)
I didn't realize until today because my friend called me and asked when I was going to send her the picture. I feel so stupid and I don't know if I should tell her sorry or move on and see if she says anything (she hasn't yet.)
It's kind of a toss up when things like that bother her. I'm hoping this isn't one of those times.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:32 PM
Wow what are the chances of sending it to BM by mistake. I wouldn't say anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:45 PM
I know it was a real *facepalm* moment but I figure at this point she probably would have found out eventually because sd knows and has seen it.

Quoting dragonborn: Wow what are the chances of sending it to BM by mistake. I wouldn't say anything.
Rosehawk
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Why borrow trouble? If she's going to be pissed and cause trouble, she's going to be pissed and cause trouble. If not, she won't.

I'D continue on about my life and let her have her little tantrum, if she even has one.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I know it was a real *facepalm* moment but I figure at this point she probably would have found out eventually because sd knows and has seen it.
Quoting dragonborn: Wow what are the chances of sending it to BM by mistake. I wouldn't say anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:04 PM
Right I mean she's accidentally sent me almost nude pictures of herself before. *gag* it was a long time ago she said they were ment for her boyfriend at the time which I hope was an honest mistake.

Quoting Rosehawk:

Why borrow trouble? If she's going to be pissed and cause trouble, she's going to be pissed and cause trouble. If not, she won't.

I'D continue on about my life and let her have her little tantrum, if she even has one.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I know it was a real *facepalm* moment but I figure at this point she probably would have found out eventually because sd knows and has seen it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)