Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FINALLY!!! It's about time!!!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:49 PM
  • 15 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

YAY!!! Dr. Seuss' birthday is coming next week! I'm so excited! This is one of my favorite literature units of the year!!! We get to dress up all next week in honor of the wonderful author. We've already begun introducing his works this week, which I absolutely love reading. ❤️😊💗

EEEEEEEKK 😃I'm so excited and giddy!
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelLovingLife
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:51 PM
I can't stand his books.

Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AddictiveSide
by Don't worry-be happy on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:52 PM
Yay!😏
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:52 PM

Did you know he wasn't particularly fond of children?

and Seuss was pronounced Soyce?

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:53 PM
Did you read they found a new book he wrote? It's coming out this summer I think.
sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:55 PM
True and he was very big in politics. But, for all that he did, he created amazing books that are catchy and truly inspire the imagination.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Did you know he wasn't particularly fond of children?

and Seuss was pronounced Soyce?

sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Already preordered! 😊

Quoting ColtsFan1912: Did you read they found a new book he wrote? It's coming out this summer I think.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:56 PM

I totally agree, I'm just one of those founts of useless information and facts. xD

Quoting sdsstargazer: True and he was very big in politics. But, for all that he did, he created amazing books that are catchy and truly inspire the imagination.

sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry, I know his made up words are not for everyone. It's okay, I respect that. I know he can be quite annoying. I appreciate the bump. 😊

Quoting AngelLovingLife: I can't stand his books.

Bump
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:58 PM
And I use to call my uncle Dr. Seuss. He was in the Navy but whenever he'd get to come home he'd visit and read me Dr.Seuss books when I was young. I rarely saw him but I remember that.
sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2015 at 12:00 AM
It's never useless! I tell my students all the time...no amount of information is useless, who knows, that little fact could be what helps you win millions on a game show! And if not, every amount of information you learn is a little bit of muscle you are adding to your brain. You have to work your brain out just as much as your body by gaining knowledge. They eat that stuff up. ❤️😊 I love my kids.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

I totally agree, I'm just one of those founts of useless information and facts. xD

Quoting sdsstargazer: True and he was very big in politics. But, for all that he did, he created amazing books that are catchy and truly inspire the imagination.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)