Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do I do???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
My best guy friend and I like each other but he didn't want a relationship. I've kinda moved on and have been talking to this other guy, he's nice and I like him. But I know as soon as I start dating this guy my friend is going to be jealous and probably want me. I'm so torn on what to do. I know I can't wait the rest of my life for my friend to want a relationship. Idk my emotions are all over. Thank you in advance for advice.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:15 AM

If he only wants you when he can't have you, then you need to forget about him.

hashtagRC
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this
You sound very young. I hope that is the case. You don't want a man who only wants you when someone else has you. You don't want a man who is so obviously possessive and selfish. You want a man who chooses you every day before you choose him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:17 AM
Let your friend stay just a friend. You need more than occasional jealousy to keep a relationship going.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:17 AM
He's obviously not ready and who knows when he will. You can't stay stuck waiting on him. Enjoy your life. Date who you want, have sex with whom you want, etc...you know what you need to do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:18 AM
You've been friend zoned get over it
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:20 AM
My best friend is a guy, 17 years.... After so long, the platonic line gets blurry, even when neither of you TRULY want each other romantically.

Date new guy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:22 AM
Just go date this other guy who's nice... And date other guys too! If your guy friend doesn't want a relationship, then too bad, find one with someone else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:46 AM
I am. Honestly the more I think about it he is very selfish and a player. He had led me on so much and likes playing mind games. Don't know how I didn't see it sooner.

Quoting hashtagRC: You sound very young. I hope that is the case. You don't want a man who only wants you when someone else has you. You don't want a man who is so obviously possessive and selfish. You want a man who chooses you every day before you choose him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:17 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:20 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)