Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It Works Crazy Wrap Thing FALSE Advertising....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
So I have some "friends" who claim they are losing massive amounts of weight in just a month by using the it works wraps.... these people are former drug addicts and I believe they are doing drugs again and using the it works wraps as a cover up and it's not ok....

It's also false advertising and lying to their friends and scamming them.

I also know that wraps don't make you "lose weight" all over, it's just excess water weight. They claim to have lost 40 to 50 pounds in 1 month just by using the wraps and not working out or eating a healthy well balanced diet.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:28 AM
Bump! What say you???? Is it the wraps or drugs?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:35 AM
BUMP
katieculpepper
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:39 AM
I think if doing drugs could get someone to actually lose 50lbs in a month a lot more people would do drugs. Like me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:41 AM
That's crazy unhealthy. I would say drugs too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:42 AM
These people are former meth addicts... meth does cause you to rapidly lose weight.

I have family members who are addicts and have lost so much weight they look gross and sickly...

Quoting katieculpepper: I think if doing drugs could get someone to actually lose 50lbs in a month a lot more people would do drugs. Like me
katieculpepper
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:44 AM
Not 50lbs in a month

Quoting Anonymous 1: These people are former meth addicts... meth does cause you to rapidly lose weight.

I have family members who are addicts and have lost so much weight they look gross and sickly...

Quoting katieculpepper: I think if doing drugs could get someone to actually lose 50lbs in a month a lot more people would do drugs. Like me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:44 AM
Exactly! This person is half the size they were a month ago.... and last time I saw said person they looked like they were on drugs, picking at their skin and pin sized pupils.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's crazy unhealthy. I would say drugs too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:46 AM
Yes, 50 pounds in a month. By doing it every day.

I know addicts and have some in my family, I've seen what it does to people.

Quoting katieculpepper: Not 50lbs in a month

Quoting Anonymous 1: These people are former meth addicts... meth does cause you to rapidly lose weight.

SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:47 AM
I'm with you on this. My brother is a meth addict, he hasn't ever lost 50 pounds in a month. Maybe 20 or 30.

Quoting katieculpepper: Not 50lbs in a month

LoinND
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

give crack a try - you'll lose a ton of weight and your teeth!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)