Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 5 year old twins are smarter than YOU! (awesome vid)

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:08 AM
  • 12 Replies

Here are my identical twins being amazing.  Im a future nurse and am having fun with them teaching them this stuff.  They want to be actors and doctors :)

Show me something impressive your kid does!

by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TummyTurner
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:11 AM

bump.

TigressLily
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:12 AM

that's cute =D

DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:13 AM

They are super handsome kiddos! 

DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:18 AM

Since we are having a proud momma post.... Lol 

This is a video of my middle daughter I made for her. She started gymnastics at 7.5, and progressed quickly. She became very sick and was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. I made this to show her just how far she has come even with her disease. She will be 9 in 3 weeks. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:25 AM
Cute video but you're wrong and ANY cosmetologist or medical student can name those bones/parts of the head. I am disappointed they didn't do zygomatic, lacrimal or sphenoid....

Just saying....

Quoting TummyTurner:

Here are my identical twins being amazing.  Im a future nurse and am having fun with them teaching them this stuff.  They want to be actors and doctors :)

TummyTurner
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:39 AM

You think YOURE disappointed, I am in MYSELF.  I'll get on teaching those to them ASAP ;)

Quoting Anonymous 1: Cute video but you're wrong and ANY cosmetologist or medical student can name those bones/parts of the head. I am disappointed they didn't do zygomatic, lacrimal or sphenoid.... Just saying....
Quoting TummyTurner:

TummyTurner
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Since we are having a proud momma post.... Lol 

This is a video of my middle daughter I made for her. She started gymnastics at 7.5, and progressed quickly. She became very sick and was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. I made this to show her just how far she has come even with her disease. She will be 9 in 3 weeks. 

TummyTurner
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:50 AM

bump

AngelLovingLife
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:57 AM
How cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:35 AM

I already knew those things. And I actually KNOW them. I didnt just memorize the words. 

So no, they are not smarter than I am. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)