Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You Loved Me You'd Do It

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

TIME SENSITIVE: We really need 100,000 signatures on this petition. Please sign it...and encourage your friends and family members to sign it. It's unfathomable to me that we are struggling to get this done! YOU MUST VARIFY YOUR EMAIL TO MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT. 

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-any-laws-mandating-force-and-requirement-vaccinations-any-kind/HW1B3YKz 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 6:32 AM

Damn I thought this was what is your take on this sentence ? I wanted to say I can't stand it ! Its used to manipulate people.  Oh well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 6:39 AM
No.
honeyrder
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 7:03 AM
You're not trying to get people to get a booster? Get a different visual aid.
MicheleJM
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 7:26 AM
I really wish people would say this is a vac post so I don't open them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 7:40 AM
It should be required so no I won't sign it. Most don't get booster as they should.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 1, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Google, "22 Medical Studies That Show Vaccines Can Cause Autism."  The pro-vaccine trolls/shills always cry there is NO evidence showing a causal link between vaccination and autism from "medical journals" or peer reviewed studies. So many lies. While your at it, check out the FACT that many of the pro-vaccination shills are part of a larger program -- they're not simply "concerned citizens." Google, "Gates Foundation Funds Surveillance of Anti-Vaccine Groups" 

An Inconvenient Truth is NO VACCINE can give you 100% Immunity or last longer than 10yrs. This is because Vaccines which are filled with dangerous HEAVY METAL TOXINS will only Stimulate your TH2 Cells of your Immune System.
Getting a Disease NATURALLY is easily handled by a Healthy Immune System and Natural Immunity will then last a LIFETIME without any booster shots or toxic chemicals injected. Because it stimulates all of your TH1 TH2 & TH3 Cells.
This is why Vaccine Herd Immunity is a MYTH

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2015 at 7:11 AM

I wish people would warn about vac posts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 1, 2015 at 7:14 AM
Sorry. Not signing. I believe in required vaccinations. Well unless you have a damn good reason to not be.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)