Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing this weekend?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies

We have dance, dance, and more dance.  Cleaning out the garage and getting the house ready to sell.  Dance again.  Church, lunch with family, dance, and maybe some sleep.

And I am craving chicken spaghetti....so I will be making that too.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Angela_Barlow
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:11 AM
As little as possible.
.PinkSunshine.
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:12 AM
I'm doing a lot of dancing too. Just Dance! I'm sleeping, shopping & my son wants to see a movie tomorrow. I took off today. I just need one mental health day this week.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:12 AM

Going to try and finish deep-cleaning my floors and baseboards today so I don't have to do diddly squat this weekend :)

my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:13 AM
My dd's birthday is tomorrow. We are having a birthday/sleep over. On Sunday my other dd was invited to a birthday party.
that_mom_mary
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:14 AM
It's poker night! Every Friday I make a big crock pot full of chicken wings dip, my husbands cousin makes a taco dip, his aunts make something yummy. We get the kids all in their pajamas with movies and popcorn and the adults sit at the table and play quarter poker. Last week we went with $5 in change, hubby and I cleaned house and walked out with $155 in change lol
scsmommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:14 AM
Not much, church and then grocery shopping on Sunday, I think that's all:)
fairyshyone
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Working Saturday morning, going to a concert Saturday evening, and church on Sunday with relaxing at home in between services. 

Krystle1216
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:15 AM
Sing lessons for dd not much for Saturday as of yet and Sunday we have friends visiting with their kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Quoting Angela_Barlow: As little as possible.

I never get to do as little as possible...LOL.  But it is all self inflicted.  I have two girls that dance competitively and a boy who does karate. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:16 AM

Quoting my3girls201410: My dd's birthday is tomorrow. We are having a birthday/sleep over. On Sunday my other dd was invited to a birthday party.

Happy Birthday to your dd.  How old is she?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)