Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All this mom does is complain....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

There is a lady at my daughter's dance studio and all she does in complain.

It costs too much.  Costumes are too expensive.  Classes are too expensive.  Competition fees are too expensive.  Traveling is too time consuming and too expensive.  We spend too much time at the studio.  The chairs aren't comfortable.  She doesn't like having to sit there and watch the girls dance. 

We sign a contract at the beginning of the year that outlines all fees, costumes, expectations, competitions, conventions, code of conduct, and so much more.  If you attend the meeting and read the packet...you know almost down to the penny what the year is going to cost.  The only thing not taken into account is food for out of town competitions.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:48 AM
It kind of sounds like she believes if she bitches enough, she'll get a discount. Or maybe she's just one of those people who cannot get through the day without spreading misery around.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this

some people just like to complain and will find anything to complain about.

My cousin was like that and then I found myself doing it when talking to her.. Stopped talking to her & I stopped complaining.lol

Krystle1216
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:49 AM
She's just one of those people. I feel bad for her kid.
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:50 AM

LOL  I'm sure the food is too expensive, too.  Why not?  Yikes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:51 AM
Maybe something happens you don't know about so money is tight for her now she is stuck.
heather86w
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:51 AM
This is probably just how she is. I had a friend who complained about everything. I actually stopped hanging out with her it was just to much negativity.
MrsCountryMama
by Beth on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:51 AM
Sounds like she's just a negative person.
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:52 AM
It's contagious! We go through the same thing here when FIL visits. You could very easily sum up his outlook on life with the "I had fun once, it was awful" meme.

He'll sit quietly and obviously enjoying a movie, laughing at jokes, smiling throughout. As soon as the movie is over, out comes, "That was terrible. Just awful. I can't believe the crap they make and call movies nowadays! No one can act, and I just HATED it!"

He's like that about almost everything. It's exhausting.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

some people just like to complain and will find anything to complain about.

My cousin was like that and then I found myself doing it when talking to her.. Stopped talking to her & I stopped complaining.lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:53 AM
It sounds like she bit off more than she could chew. She knew the costs upfront and thought she'd find a way to make it work until it actually came time to and now she's strapped and annoyed.
MilkLover0203
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:53 AM
Theres always ones.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)