Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wohoo it's FRIDAY, time for our vacation!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:38 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
My df and I are leaving for Kissimmee in a couple hours!! I'm soo excited, not only do we get TWO nights being kid free, we also get to play pokemon tcg all weekend at regionals!!

What are you lovely ladies up to this weekend?
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:39 AM
Groceries, Easter pics, putting down hardwood, moving things throughout the house, preparing for sprig yard sale.
April620
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:40 AM
Haha vacation playing Pokémon, not my kind of Vaca but hope you guys have fun anyway! We are also kid free for the evening and going to get sushi
friendlymom5
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:41 AM
Going to a hotel for dd birthday, gonna spend my time sitting in the hot tub.
VicVinegar
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:42 AM
Yum!! I love sushi!

Enjoy your kid free evening!

Quoting April620: Haha vacation playing Pokémon, not my kind of Vaca but hope you guys have fun anyway! We are also kid free for the evening and going to get sushi
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:42 AM
I'm taking DS to Disney World and Sunday taking both kids to the Strawberry Festival
VicVinegar
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Oh wow that sounds like a lot of fun! I Love the strawberry festival!

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I'm taking DS to Disney World and Sunday taking both kids to the Strawberry Festival
VicVinegar
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:02 AM
I've never been able to enjoy hot tubs, at least not PUBLIC ones, I've seen too many people do some really gross stuff in those cesspools!

Happy birthday to your dd! I hope you have an amazing weekend full of fun and laughter:)

Quoting friendlymom5: Going to a hotel for dd birthday, gonna spend my time sitting in the hot tub.
scsmommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:04 AM
Have fun!
friendlymom5
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Thanks. Lol I thought about that but since we are still stuck in -20 temps I don't care just dreaming of it. :)

Quoting VicVinegar: I've never been able to enjoy hot tubs, at least not PUBLIC ones, I've seen too many people do some really gross stuff in those cesspools!

Happy birthday to your dd! I hope you have an amazing weekend full of fun and laughter:)

Quoting friendlymom5: Going to a hotel for dd birthday, gonna spend my time sitting in the hot tub.
mes_deux_amours
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:09 AM
Have fun! We have no major plans this weekend. Our last two weekends we've been busy. It'll be nice to have very few plans.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)