Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't wait for vaccines to be mandated by law

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 298 Replies
7 moms liked this

It pisses me off that parents don't vaccinate themselves or their kids against flu, HPV, measles, chicken pox and everything else.

I am so glad that some states are trying to pass bills to take away choice because it's obvious most of you are too uneducated to do what's right for your health, your kid's health and the health of the nation.

I see that cancer vaccines and many other vaccines are currently waiting for approval by the FDA. I can't wait until all of you anti-vax morons all have to be vaccinated against everything... nobody should be allowed to say no to a vaccine. NOBODY. It's science. All vaccines are safe. Don't be stupid and just get the fucking shot!

I am glad most of us agree with these bills. Our officials need to get this right and PASS THE BILL in California.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:20 AM
42 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

You can let the government sleep with you. I'll be dammed if they sleep with me...
CrimsonEleven
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:22 AM
51 moms liked this
Lol, I believe in vaccination but I also believe in personal freedom over medical decisions. You sound nuts.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:23 AM
4 moms liked this
Just taking a comfortable seat for this show.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:24 AM

This.

Quoting CrimsonEleven: Lol, I believe in vaccination but I also believe in personal freedom over medical decisions. You sound nuts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:24 AM
8 moms liked this
Yep good ole free America is becoming a dictatorship.........welcome back Hitler.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:25 AM
11 moms liked this
Don't feed the troll. Nobody can be this stupid.
A.Whovian
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:25 AM
8 moms liked this
I can understand the measles vaccine but chicken pox? HPV? Flu? Nope.
Sekirei
by Sevrsaxhtharxxa on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:26 AM

this

Quoting CrimsonEleven: Lol, I believe in vaccination but I also believe in personal freedom over medical decisions. You sound nuts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:28 AM
13 moms liked this

You seem to lack maturity and common sense.

You don't seem to realize that if this bill passes that it will lay the footwork for other bills and stripping parents rights away.

I believe in keeping this the home of the FREE.

kee1006b
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:28 AM
9 moms liked this

Wow, ignorant much?  Not all are safe or work.  My dd is vaccinated against almost everything, but she doesn't get the flu vaccine or HPv 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)