Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

putting down the husband posts

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
All u see anymore. He did this he did that. Like children. I'll admit right now there are things going on with dh I'm not thrilled about. But he is a good man. The other night I walked me to the bathroom. It was candle lit, bubble bath, classic music, and wine. Plus a fit massage. Wonderful night!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:20 AM
Nice! I never bitch about mine, he's awesome. :)
Amybelle
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:21 AM

My DH is an amazing Man....I NEVER post that (negative) kind of stuff .  We have a great marriage, 30ys strong but we do have our "moments"  I've (we've) always lived by the rule..."don't speak negatively about your Spouse to others" 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:22 AM

Yeah, well, everyone gets annoyed sometimes and needs an outlet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:22 AM

True...

Be grateful for haviing a DH in the first place! They aren't perfect but we aren't perfect either!

I would love to see a Cafe Dad! I wonder if men would bitch about their wives the way their wives bitch about them!

MrsDukati
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Awww! That's awesome!

I think for some women, this is their only outlet, and they need to get outside opinions. Unfortunately it's always one sided, so of course everyone will think the guy is a douche.

I don't talk bad about my husband to anyone, but him. I just think it's disrespectful.
logicgirl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:24 AM

I am always amazed when people will air their dirty laundry on a trash talk show like Maury Povich or Jerry Springer or go online and post things about their family on a messageboard. If you have issues within your marriage that are serious, discuss it with your partner or in extreme cases seek counseling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:25 AM

I never fuss about mine either, he's perfect except for his smelly farts :)

I think I picked a good one.  We're very happy!  24 years together this July, married 21.

momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:27 AM
I know that when I read those posts I feel like a lucky, lucky lady.
I also wonder what those women would do if they found out their husbands have been bashing them to a bunch of guys on the Internet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:28 AM

My husband is great man.  I'm very lucky.  Even if he wasn't though I wouldn't post about him...I sure wouldn't want him to post all of my flaws on some forum.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:30 AM

it's a website designed for women to sit around and bitch. 
Granted every once in a while you'll see some "love my husband" post, but it's not the norm.

I dont like the husband bashing posts, so I just ignore them. But I also hate the baby name posts. (Anything to do with names, "you spelled that wrong, it's unique, it's a boys name, blahblahblah") 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)