Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look you can be a vegetarian but posting that crap will find your arse blocked.

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:16 PM
  • 11 Replies
Ugh.

A friend of mine has gastric bypass years ago and just within the last 6 months has decided to eat better and lose weight.

Great right?

Except her nasty ass post crap about how horrible red meat or chicken is, thankfully though it's always just an article so I don't have to see anything.

Today takes the cake and I am about to delete her.

She posted a picture comparing shrimp to a cockroach and then a video that auto played of a worm in salmon.

Come on. Quit being so fucking disgusting. If you want to be a vegetarian that's ok but don't subject everyone else to that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chickensmommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:17 PM
Stop following her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:17 PM

lol. If she eats vegetables, she eats bugs. Canned, frozen, fresh. Bugs.

teri4lance
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:18 PM
3 moms liked this

veggiemom474
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:20 PM

There are far worse things to post about meat and shrimp than that!

sweet_misery
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:21 PM
Lol. Some friend you are. She'd be better off you blocking her.
squeekers
by squeekers on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:22 PM
Oh I remember a recent convert pulling the same type cr*p on how her new religion was the one true and only. How everyone else was going to h*ll and she was faithful and rightious. I knocked her down a few pins reminding her of how many times I had to help her drunk *ss get had me from yet another random man's house. I remember when she got so drunk she slept through xmas to the concern of her 2 children. They were safely at her parents but she left them Dec 10 that year and went out to party - her husband was on west pac. The man she partied with was the man she married after her husband got home from duty.
Chickeepoo still tries to pull the holier-than-thou on me. I deleted her from FB, my phone and everything.
heydooney
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:23 PM
A worm in salmon? Worms can be in anything. I cut a head of romaine in half and a live moth crawled out!
Momniscient
by Emerald Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:26 PM
I block that kind of shit. Many many sanctimommies have been tossed out lol.
702girly
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:26 PM

Some people are such assholes about their diets. My sister and a few of my friends are vegetarian and you'd never know it unless you offered them food with meat in it. And even then it would just be a simple, 'No thank you, I'm vegetarian."

One of our vegan friends told us that he and his girlfriend went on a trip with another vegan couple and they were so obnoxious at every restaurant they went to that they completely ruined the trip. I don't know why people feel the need to act like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 3:27 PM

Yeah, that would get old quick. I once almost ate a berry that had a worm in it too, such is life lol!! Worms don't have a preference.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)