Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long will my house stay clean after i get it done.

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
My oldest son turns 7 on the 4th of march. We are having his bday party on the 8th of march. I wont have much time to clean next week so i am trying to jump start the good cleaning this week and weekend when i can and have time and energy.
Today i wiped the walls and the heating vents and cold air return vents as they were dusty in the kitchen. I dumped out all my cleaning chemicals i dont use any more from under the sink, cleaned out the junk drawer.
I then spent a half hr cleaning out main bathroom we use really good. I scrubbed the bathtub with bleach water, used a tooth brush on the sides where my big brush couldnt get, wiped counter tops off on vanity. I then let bleach sit for a half hr while cleaning everything else in the toilet. After i let the bleach sit i used an old toothbrush and scrubbed under the rim of the toilet and then wiped down the toilet inside and out.
I walked upstairs to the half bathroom and did the same thing with the toilet there but i didnt finish it.
I still need to wash the floor in bathrooms with my vac and steam but waiting for my laundry to finish as my pads for it is in there getting clean.

So do you think this cleaning will last that way i dont have a full cleaning job before the party.
And how can i keep it clean
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)