Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'VE REALIZED WHAT A CRY BABY I AM

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:45 PM
  • 13 Replies

In real life or on tv, I cry at weddings, I cry when babies are born. I cry when people young or old pass.I cry when I see anyone getting mistreated. I really cry, when I see animals getting mistreated or kept in cages and mistreated at animal shelters.I cry at certain parts of books that I'm reading. There's a lot of other things that I cry at, but I can't think of what they are, Thank God. Lol. What things make you cry.

by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:45 PM

I'll let you know, when I think of other things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:47 PM
I don't really ever cry at all. I used to be like that. I'm not that person anymore
MilkLover0203
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
You're gonna get dehydrated.
djamommyoftwo
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes when I'm really mad, I cry. I hate it.
I tear up sentimental and sad moments in books/movies.
I tear up sometimes thinking about my babies getting older.

I ugly cried when my nana passed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Turn off those ASPCA commercials...

I'm not much of a cryer, but those are the most heart-wrenching ads I've ever seen.
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Quoting djamommyoftwo: Sometimes when I'm really mad, I cry. I hate it. I tear up sentimental and sad moments in books/movies. I tear up sometimes thinking about my babies getting older. I ugly cried when my nana passed.

I'm so sorry you lost your Nana. I know how you feel. When I lost my mom, it was the worst day of my life so far. Again, I'm so sorry about your nana. We called our grandma Nanny.

J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:12 PM
The Dixie Chicks singing Godspeed (Sweet Dreams) gets me every time! I tend to get a little more teary eyed during PMS lol.
beco8627
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:14 PM
I rarely "sob." That usually happens when I'm overwhelmed, stressed, sad, mad, to the max. But I tear up a lot. Books, tv, my kids, my husband, my best friend...just anything sentimental to me.
katydid150
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:14 PM

I don't really ever cry. I tend to have a strong grip on my emotions. I have cried when loved ones died. 

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Turn off those ASPCA commercials... I'm not much of a cryer, but those are the most heart-wrenching ads I've ever seen.

I know they are heart wrenching. What really got me upset was when they put so many of those commericials, on at Christmas time. If I knew when they were coming on, I would change the channel. I do turn it down and look away. Those animals look so sad, I can't stand it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)