Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you look down on others?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Every since my dd started school this year i have meant some sob. Let me explain i met some other moms at my dd school. The problem is they gossip and look down on ppl. And i have particapated with them. But i know that isnt me. I am not a snob or mean. I dont get why they are like that.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Just look at MC, women in groups are vicious.
-42-
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Only if they are shorter than I am, which doesn't usually happen!
o.0
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:17 PM

I look down on short women.

incogNinja
by Whofflรฉ on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:18 PM
Whoops
ZamilyMom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so short, I have to look up to some short women! LOL!

Quoting o.0:

I look down on short women.

PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:19 PM

Women huddled in a collective group can often be very catty and mean toward and about one another.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:24 PM
Not me. You have to have done something bad for me to dislike you. I dont get doing it for kicks. Especially when they dont know the indidviudual they are talking about.

Quoting PPCLC:

Women huddled in a collective group can often be very catty and mean toward and about one another.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:25 PM
I'll be honest and say it depends. I generally don't try to judge someone's lifestyle but if they have 10 kids with 10 different guys (all less than a year apart) there's some judgment coming from me about their judgement.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:28 PM

DD is in 1st grade and did Girl Scout Daisies last year.

Let me tell you now - there are cliques.  I remember going to the GS meetings and this big group of moms would sit together and talk, and no one ever said a word to me.  I even tried to sit with the group and was still ignored.  I don't know why, I guess maybe they all knew each other? 

And at the school, there are the PTO/Volunteer moms.  They know all the teachers and their kids always seem to be at the top during fundraisers.  In my younger DD's early childhood class, there are only 10 students chosen - 5 that have disabilities and 5 peers.  Children are individually selected by the EC teacher based on applications.  But 2 kids in DD's class as peers are children of past PTO officers...catch my drift?

I don't let it bother me.  I am friendly to everyone and if someone is pissy I just think they're having a bad day.

momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 5:30 PM
I'm 5'1 so I usually look up to people :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)