Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my confession I have vicious thoughts

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:28 PM
  • 16 Replies
Usually about my dh. Like the cleaning lady was her and that night he walked through the house with muddy shoes. He didn't seemed concerned with my being upset. So when he took! them off I threw them at him.

The other night I was making dinner and in pain from falling on ice. He kept saying you need to take better care of your self when I would reach for something and wench in pain. I told him someday I am going to stab you in your eye with a f#@$ing fork. His only response was duly noted.

When I was up in the middle of the night bfing our six week old and tripped over his shoes(after i has asked him to slide them under the bed so i didn't fall)and fell with the baby. I threw his shoes outside in the rain.

These are just a few in the last thirteen years. And tonight I want to take the brand new 3ds xl he got for valentines day and throw it out on the snow.

I have a sick four year old I'm trying to take care of and he is grumbling about giving our eleven year old his medicine and needing to put the leftover dinner away. I threw away last night's dinner at five this morning because he didn't bother. Were wasting money and food because he's being a jackass.
That ds was expensive. Or I think I would have already reached my take action point.
I think I either need a day to myself to recoup or a new husband. He's pissing me of and driving me nuts.
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsRA
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I totally get you.....some days I can barely stand that man! 

witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
You need some recreational drugs. Or a latin side piece.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:38 PM

He sounds like kind of a jerk.  Are there any times that he's concerned about why you are upset?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:39 PM
You seem verbally abusive
weaveress
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:45 PM
I honestly can't think of any right now. I've got upset and left for hours so he could parent on his own. I spent last Xmas night on his cousin \my friends couch. Because we got in two tiffs that day while driving to family gatherings. Then when we were headed home he told me I was a worthless mother and did nothing for my kids. So I refused to take care of the kids and he had to carry the little one into the house. He said if I didn't want to take care of our kids I could get the hell out of his house. So I walked to his cousins in my pajamas with no shoes or coat on.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

He sounds like kind of a jerk.  Are there any times that he's concerned about why you are upset?  

weaveress
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:45 PM
I honestly can't think of any right now. I've got upset and left for hours so he could parent on his own. I spent last Xmas night on his cousin \my friends couch. Because we got in two tiffs that day while driving to family gatherings. Then when we were headed home he told me I was a worthless mother and did nothing for my kids. So I refused to take care of the kids and he had to carry the little one into the house. He said if I didn't want to take care of our kids I could get the hell out of his house. So I walked to his cousins in my pajamas with no shoes or coat on.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:45 PM
2 moms liked this
I told my df that if he cheats on me, I will disembowel him with my engagement ring..
weaveress
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:47 PM
I told him I would make the Bobbitt lady seem sane and gentle.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I told my df that if he cheats on me, I will disembowel him with my engagement ring..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:48 PM
I would recommend some counseling for the two of you.
NBVP1
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:50 PM
Lol at "wench in pain".

Also lol in general. He sounds like a douche and you sound a little bit unhinged. It came across as kind of comical.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)