Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does size matter to you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

Penis size, that is!  All other factors aside, such as technique, feelings/relationship with the man, general physical attraction to him, all those being exactly the same, judging strictly on size alone.  Is it important to you?  If so, how important is it?

I don't much see a point in anything at least 7 inches and very thick.  I get some of the sensations of sex, but not good sex, and it just leaves me frustrated and disappointed.  It would be better that I hadn't even bothered. 

And before any wiseass comes along with "if my puss wasn't loose it wouldn't matter", I'm quite tight.  It's the sensation of feeling stretched to the hilt, just like a little virgin, that's a major reason that it makes it or breaks it.  If it's a Vienna sausage just wiggling away, then what's that going to do for me?  Answer...nothing.

Tell the truth...

APPARENTLY I'M NEEDING TO STRESS THIS.

ALL other factors are EXACTLY the same.  IDENTICAL technique, IDENTICAL session, EVERY motion IDENTICAL, IDENTICAL men.  NO differientiating aspect besides size.  Does that affect the experience for you?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Goodybag1
by CuteiPie on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:42 PM
Yes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. And unfortunately dh is not . . .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:43 PM
Yep it does.
kmeow
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Size matters, too big or too small. I once dated a guy who was hung like a school bus. It was awful and I ended up breaking up with him because it was just too much. Contrarily, I don't want a dude who has a tictac down there either. I really just dig average sized junk.
sweetpeasgirl12
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:45 PM
The Ave is good 6-7 but anything under that is pretty much a waste of time.
PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:45 PM

Honestly, no. What matters is the man it's attached to. Is he a good man with a good heart? Does he give me what I need/crave? That's what satisfies me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:46 PM
Yes it does
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:46 PM

No

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:47 PM

Yes it matters. Once I started dating a guy whose weiner was the size of a cocktail frank. Forget about it.

muzzyh
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:48 PM
Yes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)