Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so pissed off! About to leave his a**!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

My husband is getting deployed tomorrow morning..... for ATLEAST 6 months extending to 18 months!. His Army friends have a tradition of going out and having a few beers before deployment. Thats fine. A couple hours.... HES BEEN GONE FOR 7 HOURS!! I finally got him on the phone and he said hes on his way home and that he got a little carried away. I am sorry but I cant handle this shit no more. He is going to get home and want to go straight to bed. The kids and I would of liked to see him for a while tonight before he was gone for half a year (or a year and a half for that matter!)

I am in tears right now! Does he know how badly these 6 months HURT me! I am inlove with him to the moon and back! He was just so selfish tonight.

I may seem weak but my feelings are just so raw right now. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:51 PM
I would be upset too. Sorry momma.
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:53 PM
Hugs! I would be pretty pissed off too.
midema
by Truly Blessed on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:58 PM
Ur allowed to be upset... But try not to let it ruin the night.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 28, 2015 at 12:04 AM
He might be feeling pretty messed up about leaving for that long too? Guys are weird and suck at showing emotion maybe that's why he stayed gone for so long?
That's tough. I'm sorry :(
mygardenia
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2015 at 12:07 AM
Quoting Anonymous 2: He might be feeling pretty messed up about leaving for that long too? Guys are weird and suck at showing emotion maybe that's why he stayed gone for so long? That's tough. I'm sorry :(
I agree with this. I'm so sorry mama.....I would be emotional too :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 28, 2015 at 12:07 AM
He doesnt care about you. If he did, he would be with you saying goodbye and not his buddies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 28, 2015 at 12:08 AM
I get your pain but do you get how hard they are for him? Everyone deals with things differently, some hide from them like he seems to do.

We would've spent time together all day til he went out.

Also, LEARN OPSEC!! Women like you are why soldiers have been delayed coming and going!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2015 at 12:30 AM

I am familiar with OPSEC. I NEVER post any details what so ever or even mention deployments on ANY social media sites in which I am non-Anon. 

In this post I never mentioned and locations, special ops, names or reveled my name. Actually I could post any missions if I wanted to as Obviously he himself has no idea what he is doing till he gets where he is going.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I get your pain but do you get how hard they are for him? Everyone deals with things differently, some hide from them like he seems to do. We would've spent time together all day til he went out. Also, LEARN OPSEC!! Women like you are why soldiers have been delayed coming and going!

miracleblues
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2015 at 12:33 AM
So sorry mama. ((hugs))
hart57
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2015 at 8:53 AM
Sorry. I would be hurt too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)