Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not your usual selfie...I'm either brave or stupid

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:18 AM
  • 113 Replies
17 moms liked this

I just had a member tell me today that they were considering suicide because they felt awful about themselves after being here.  They said the feel they are dumb, fat and ugly.

Well, here's a big FUCK YOU to everyone who makes people feel that way!

NO SHAME!!!

This is my stomache.  Gross right?  Fuck it.  I don't care. :)

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:22 AM
3 moms liked this
If she's that emotionally unstable that she let's the women of CM determine her fate, she needs to log the fuck off.

If she wants to kill herself over her LOOKS, she needs to spend her online time looking for a shrink.

Your yucky belly has nothing to do with her. That was pointless except to passively tell her that you are stronger than her and won't kill yourself if someone bashes your belly.
theTosh.O
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

my yucky belly?

LOL!!!!!

No, the point is that I'm showing her that none of your opinions matter.  I'm cute as hell.  I've endured many horrors in my life and these are my badges of honor.

Quoting Anonymous 1: If she's that emotionally unstable that she let's the women of CM determine her fate, she needs to log the fuck off. If she wants to kill herself over her LOOKS, she needs to spend her online time looking for a shrink. Your yucky belly has nothing to do with her. That was pointless except to passively tell her that you are stronger than her and won't kill yourself if someone bashes your belly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:24 AM
4 moms liked this

You look like a mom, who has had babies. Looks a lot like mine. I don't see it as ugly. I see it as a reminder of something amazing I did for someone I love deeply. 

theTosh.O
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:25 AM

BUMP!

Tatum2U
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:25 AM
3 moms liked this
What a little ray of sunshine you are..

Quoting Anonymous 1: If she's that emotionally unstable that she let's the women of CM determine her fate, she needs to log the fuck off.

If she wants to kill herself over her LOOKS, she needs to spend her online time looking for a shrink.

Your yucky belly has nothing to do with her. That was pointless except to passively tell her that you are stronger than her and won't kill yourself if someone bashes your belly.
theTosh.O
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Exactly!

I've misscarried several times and only given birth once.  I don't take it for granted and am proud of my body!

Quoting Anonymous 2:

You look like a mom, who has had babies. Looks a lot like mine. I don't see it as ugly. I see it as a reminder of something amazing I did for someone I love deeply. 

CrypticMemester
by Manic❤Quinne on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Me neither! Rock that shit. We are beautiful women. :)
squeekers
by squeekers on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Love your baby tiger stripes. DD says my marks are a right of passage into motherhood. (((Hugs)))
theTosh.O
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:27 AM

She's one of the women who I made this for, lol

Quoting Tatum2U: What a little ray of sunshine you are..
Quoting Anonymous 1: If she's that emotionally unstable that she let's the women of CM determine her fate, she needs to log the fuck off. If she wants to kill herself over her LOOKS, she needs to spend her online time looking for a shrink. Your yucky belly has nothing to do with her. That was pointless except to passively tell her that you are stronger than her and won't kill yourself if someone bashes your belly.

Jezzi86
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:27 AM
6 moms liked this
What's up your ass? Your husbands 3 inch cock?

Quoting Anonymous 1: If she's that emotionally unstable that she let's the women of CM determine her fate, she needs to log the fuck off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)