Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My great aunt is being a b**** ugh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

My grandma passed away a few months ago and before she passed away due to cancer, she wanted to give the house to my husband, my daughter, and I because I'm the only family member she had who never been to prison or done any crimes. Well we redecorated the house and sold some of her furnitures and posessions to buy things we wanted in the house since it's ours now. Well my great aunt came over and she was pissed off at us because we redecorated the house. I told her it's our house now and my grandma gave it to me before she passed away, it was better than living in a 2 bedroom apartment and we don't have to pay rent or mortgage here. My grandma told me that she never liked her because my great aunt done drugs in the past and been stealing from my grandma. She kept coming over and bitched at us, so we put a no trespassing against her since we own the house now. She got pissed off and called the police at us for home invasion and the police officers laughed at her, it was on my grandma's will that the house is mine. I can't stand my great aunt at all ugh.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:39 AM
2 moms liked this
pppppsssssssyyyyycccccchhhhhhoooooooo.

(your aunt that is)
nicki.hemingway
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:40 AM

This

Quoting Anonymous 2: pppppsssssssyyyyycccccchhhhhhoooooooo. (your aunt that is)

firebird78
by JKL's mom on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
What's with all the psycho family members tonight?
Good job at keeping her away!
salleem
by Reddlace on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Time for a RO. 

luv_my_babyboy
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:43 AM
I agree with this

Quoting nicki.hemingway:

This

Quoting Anonymous 2: pppppsssssssyyyyycccccchhhhhhoooooooo.

(your aunt that is)

nicki.hemingway
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:44 AM
2 moms liked this

We all have one in our families whether we like to admit to it or not.  It is almost a full moon though....

Quoting firebird78: What's with all the psycho family members tonight? Good job at keeping her away!

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:46 AM
If I can't figure out who it is in mine, does that mean it's me? Lol

Quoting nicki.hemingway:

We all have one in our families whether we like to admit to it or not.  It is almost a full moon though....

Quoting firebird78: What's with all the psycho family members tonight?
Good job at keeping her away!

nicki.hemingway
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe, lol.  I am the black sheep of my family but one of my cousins is the crazy one.  I haven't ever met my cousin but if the stories I have been told are 1/2 true she is psycho with a Captial P.  Either way still almost a full moon so all the crazies are out. 

Quoting bluebunnybabe: If I can't figure out who it is in mine, does that mean it's me? Lol
Quoting nicki.hemingway:

Quoting firebird78: What's with all the psycho family members tonight? Good job at keeping her away!

Gardeningmom4
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:46 AM

Sheesh she sounds nut.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:52 AM

you sound really ghetto or uneducated ugh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)