Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thank god! She came to her senses!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
2 moms liked this
My little sister told my parents and I that she was pregnant three weeks ago. She initially wanted an abortion, we took her to the clinic, made an appointment (for tomorrow). The father and his mother bullied her into saying she didn't want to abort. I didn't cancel the appointment, I was hoping she'd come to her senses, and it seems like she has! she came to my house two hours ago, begged me not to call anyone and take her in the morning, and then to let her stay at my house for a while, so she wouldn't have to see her boyfriend. I told her of course, texted my parents, and they're just as relieved as I am!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelLovingLife
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:54 AM
That would be a relief! You're awesome for helping her out like that. Have you talked to her about long term birth control for afterwards?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:55 AM
Best wishes to her and your family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:56 AM
Yes, of course. She's decided she wants the copper IUD.

Quoting AngelLovingLife: That would be a relief! You're awesome for helping her out like that. Have you talked to her about long term birth control for afterwards?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:56 AM
Thank you.

Quoting smorgan865: Best wishes to her and your family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:56 AM

What a great sister you are. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:58 AM

I feel sorry for the father!!   he obviously wants his baby!  :(   he cant do anything to save his own child.  I find that the saddest thing ever  :(   heartbreaking

Jezzi86
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:04 AM
Is it abortion night again?
Ugh
CorbinsMumma
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Every night

Quoting Jezzi86: Is it abortion night again?
Ugh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:07 AM
What is she going to do in regards to boyfriend's family? Is she just going to tell them she miscarried? I'm not trying to be antagonistic. I'm truly curious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
The father is a 16 year old idiot who dumped my sister as soon as he got in her pants. He would be a horrible father, and I can't even imagine her being tied to him for the rest of her life because she made one stupid mistake. Thankfully, she can rectify that.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I feel sorry for the father!!   he obviously wants his baby!  :(   he cant do anything to save his own child.  I find that the saddest thing ever  :(   heartbreaking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)