Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anti-wrinkler you swear by?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:14 AM
  • 25 Replies
What do you use? What's the best that's affordable? Is there anything other than Botox I can use to get rid of the eyebrow line? (Paranthesis lines)
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:15 AM
Sunscreen and Cetaphil. But I do get botox and juvaderm. :)
MamaBear131716
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:18 AM
How much would Botox cost for the eyebrow lines? Lol

What is juvaderm?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sunscreen and Cetaphil. But I do get botox and juvaderm. :)
TummyTurner
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:24 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:25 AM
I was thinking about looking into anti wrinkle stuff. Ill be 30in a few months and I might have a melt down lol bump
MamaBear131716
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:27 AM
I just turned 32 so I feel ya! Lol That's why I'm asking!

Quoting Anonymous 2: I was thinking about looking into anti wrinkle stuff. Ill be 30in a few months and I might have a melt down lol bump
sweetpeasgirl12
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:28 AM
Semen. ..way cheaper the botox! And I'm not being sarcastic btw
MamaBear131716
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:28 AM
Huh??? What??? Lol

Quoting sweetpeasgirl12: Semen. ..way cheaper the botox! And I'm not being sarcastic btw
ilovecandy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:30 AM

I have yet to find one for the brows. I have been using neutrogena and ROC and they are pretty decent, they dont make them go away, but i believe it is helping and making sure they are not getting worse. also clinique has a few good ones too

sweetpeasgirl12
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:32 AM
Rub semen on your face, it has a lot of protein, and vitamins.....I swear look it up, and plus it doesn't cost a thing! I'm 30 and people are always asking me what my secret is because I look like I'm 16-17.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:34 AM
I told dh he must send me for a spa day. I'm turing into an old lady and I want whatever the other old lady's are getting done. haha for my 20 birthday we went to dinner then to the mall. I'm too old for the mall I need a spa day.

Quoting MamaBear131716: I just turned 32 so I feel ya! Lol That's why I'm asking!

Quoting Anonymous 2: I was thinking about looking into anti wrinkle stuff. Ill be 30in a few months and I might have a melt down lol bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)