Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I HATE my daughter's BF. OMG

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies

He's SUCH an idiot!  (19 years old)

It's midnight here.  I WAS in bed sleeping when my cell goes off downstairs.  My husband works odd hours and has to get up early so I tear out of bed to try and answer it before it wakes him.  So I see the number is restricted so that kind of freaks me out but I answer it and there's this whispering voice on the other end saying "Chrissy....I'm watching you"......"I just wanted you to know"......."That I love you".......(I'm about to hang up and then I hear) "Is Jonathon there?"(DH)......so then I say "Who is this?" and I'm about to wake up my husband and give him the phone and he says ....."It's me! Jacob...I'm just kidding Chrissy".  (Updated later...I forgot to add last night where he also said he could see me but I couldn't see him)

I hung up the damn phone and went down to my daughters room and asked her what the hell is wrong with her stupid bf?  I told her I was in bed asleep and what happened and she says that he's just being an idiot and that he just texted her. I told her to tell his stupid ass that I'm pissed, that I was in bed, I used to have a REAL stalker, and that I didn't think his stupid shit was funny.

NO IDEA what was going through his idiot mind for him to do that.  My heart is still beating out of my chest because like I said, I had a stalker IRL (20 years ago) who actually went to jail for sexual assault and stalking (not me but someone else we worked with but I did have to do a deposition and testify.)  I know he's out of jail too.  Of course her idiot BF knows nothing of this but WTF would go through his head for him to harass his GF's Mom out of bed? 

Dumbass has me pissed to no end.

Thanks for letting me vent.  I'll be up all friggen night now. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:33 AM

Bumping in the hopes that someone will distract me so I can calm down and maybe try and go back to sleep. 

ElvinCephalopod
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:36 AM
3 moms liked this

sorry your dd bf is stupid - here is a stupid video to go with it

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:39 AM

Why is he calling YOUR cell phone?

AddictiveSide
by Don't worry-be happy on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this
What bf calls their gf's mother? Weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:41 AM
I'd probably slap him silly the next time I saw him. I've had a stalker too and that crap would have scared me too, I probably would have called the cops though...just to teach him a lesson LOL
o.O....
by Cara on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:42 AM
Wait- are you Chrissy?
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:43 AM
2 moms liked this

That disrespectful little creep wouldn't be allowed to set foot in my house again for a long time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:43 AM

Omgosh, YES!  He is that stupid, he really is.

Thanks for the laugh.  :)

Quoting ElvinCephalopod:

sorry your dd bf is stupid - here is a stupid video to go with it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:44 AM

Exactly!  He's a friggen dumbass is all I can think of.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Why is he calling YOUR cell phone?

eclaudin
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:44 AM
Block his number. I don't know why he has your number anyway. Don't know any other advice to give you - you can't fix stupid, which he clearly is. I hope for your sake he doesn't end up your SIL.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)