Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

50 Shades of Grey movie

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

If anyone wants to watch the 50 Shades of Grey movie but doesn't want to spend money to see it can watch it at rainiertamayo.com or rainierland.com.  It does Chinese subtitles though.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MilkLover0203
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this
No, I'd rather stick my leg in a wood chipper but thank you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:58 AM

Haha!  I would too but I was browsing and saw it and my mind went straight to the women on here so I thought I would let people know. 

Quoting MilkLover0203: No, I'd rather stick my leg in a wood chipper but thank you.

MilkLover0203
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:59 AM
It's actually on my Amazom box in french. I'm not that desperate to watch poorly written smut. Watch The Theory of Everything. I just finished it. It was great.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Haha!  I would too but I was browsing and saw it and my mind went straight to the women on here so I thought I would let people know. 

Quoting MilkLover0203: No, I'd rather stick my leg in a wood chipper but thank you.

Toonkasmommy
by Challenger 💗 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:02 AM
That movie sucked lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:06 AM

Thanks, I'll have to check it out.  I need a good movie to watch that isn't kid related.  

Quoting MilkLover0203: It's actually on my Amazom box in french. I'm not that desperate to watch poorly written smut. Watch The Theory of Everything. I just finished it. It was great.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:10 AM

Did you see it in theaters?  I'm really surprised it's done so well because I really thought it would bomb.

Quoting Toonkasmommy: That movie sucked lol

Toonkasmommy
by Challenger 💗 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:33 AM
Got a boot leg copy, thank goodness .

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Did you see it in theaters?  I'm really surprised it's done so well because I really thought it would bomb.

Quoting Toonkasmommy: That movie sucked lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2015 at 3:51 AM

I watched it earlier and was shocked at the ending...or lack there of.  There was no resolve in the end.  I never found out why he is so fucked up. Did she just leave and that was the end?  Basically, there was no closure.  And really, was that fun for him?  Neither one appeared to enjoy it.  (when he whipped her ass at the end)

I feel like I'm missing half the story.  Not that I will bother to read the books to find out.  I don't normally read shit, lol.  I only watched the movie because I was stuck at an airport waiting. 

What am I missing?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 8, 2015 at 3:53 AM

it continues on to the next book, or will continue on the next movie. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I watched it earlier and was shocked at the ending...or lack there of.  There was no resolve in the end.  I never found out why he is so fucked up. Did she just leave and that was the end?  Basically, there was no closure.  And really, was that fun for him?  Neither one appeared to enjoy it.  (when he whipped her ass at the end)

I feel like I'm missing half the story.  Not that I will bother to read the books to find out.  I don't normally read shit, lol.  I only watched the movie because I was stuck at an airport waiting. 

What am I missing?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 8, 2015 at 4:09 AM

I guess I need to find some spoilers then online because I'm certainly not going to waste my time reading the book or watching the second movie, lol.  I'm already mad I bothered with the first movie!  Maybe if it comes out in a few years, I'll be stuck at an airport again.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

it continues on to the next book, or will continue on the next movie. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

What am I missing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)