Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hes upset because i dont swallow

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies
Dh is mad because I don't like to swallow. It grosses me out.. And I gag when I try. I just can't.

He gets upset and that is a huge turn off for me. Ill gladly go down but as far as swallowing.. No!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ray-of-Beezy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:01 AM
Oh how sad for him! I don't swallow either and my husband never complains, he actually feels like shit when I try and I gag.
A.Whovian
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:01 AM
17 moms liked this
Next time spit it into a glass and ask him to swallow it. If he refuses to ask him why you should have to swallow if he won't.
SissyAnn141
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:01 AM
2 moms liked this

throwing up

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:02 AM
1 mom liked this
So what do you do with it? Spit it out? Or does he not cum in your mouth? Swallowing's just easier for me, let it shoot down my throat then I don't have to taste anything or clean up a mess.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:03 AM
And you didnt know this before getting married if its such a turnoff?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:05 AM
He didn't make it a big deal back then. Now he does..

Quoting Anonymous 3: And you didnt know this before getting married if its such a turnoff?
momluvspeanut
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this
my bf is convinced that I swallow! And I've been doing these tricks for 5-yrs on him and he STILL thinks I swallow! πŸ˜‰

Let me share a little trick I do, which has him convinced that I swallow...

After he explodes in UR mouth, keep it in ur mouth and quickly turn UR head as if getting UR hair out of UR face or move UR head to the side quickly and spit it all out in UR hand or a towel and go back down on him and suck hard as if UR taking more of his gizz in.

Or, another trick I do is when he explodes, I let it run out of my mouth all over his dick and suck hard and quickly spit rest of it in my hand and wipe it on bed or towel...whatever is convenient.

Lol. Works every time! Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Dh is mad because I don't like to swallow. It grosses me out.. And I gag when I try. I just can't.

He gets upset and that is a huge turn off for me. Ill gladly go down but as far as swallowing.. No!
Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:11 AM
3 moms liked this
Then dont blow him. If he is going to act like an ass treat him like one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Serve him up a cup o vajayjay juice and tell him to "drink up".  See if his attitude changes.

Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:12 AM
1 mom liked this
If you don't do it keep in mind others have and there are plenty who will
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)