Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH and I are arguing over....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Someone else's divorce. Its so silly. Apparently he have chosen opposite sides. Its his brother and his wife. DH and I keep getting into very heated discissons about it. Both of us not understanding why in the hell the other can't see the truth. Haha

Have you ever argued about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JC2223
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:28 AM

Can't you agree to disagree?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:29 AM
We do until one of them comes to us with new information. Lol

Quoting JC2223:

Can't you agree to disagree?

mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:32 AM
I'd do my best to stay out of their marriage issues! Yikes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:33 AM

Yes.  The death penalty, and religion - we are both athiests.  They are the only topics that we both get worked up over, probably because we tend to agree on most things.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:34 AM
We argue all the time about all kinds of things.. Lol

We are both incredibly passionate people and more often than not have a different opinion from the other..

It's our dynamic. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:36 AM
Thats how we are. Its shocking to us that we arent seeing eye to eye.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Yes.  The death penalty, and religion - we are both athiests.  They are the only topics that we both get worked up over, probably because we tend to agree on most things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:37 AM

DH tried to argue with me this morning about whether another city was East of us or North of us. I pulled it up on a map and showed him, it was East. No, that's North. >.> No, it's East, North is UP. Then he says, it's NorthEast. No, just East. I stopped talking to him about it, he pulled up directions and said, "Ok...it's East." So stupid.

MicheleJM
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:39 AM
My ex and I had a heated argument over the age of our godson. So stupid. And the issue with him is if I say you're right because I want to end the argument he'll say I'm being patronizing. No...I want you to stfu though. Now I say I'm not arguing, believe what you want.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:40 AM

Oh yes lol!! Once there was a show about polygamy on tv and my dh, who is NOT a Christian btw, tried saying that they were all hell bound because polygamy isn't in the Bible. Then he demanded that I agree with him but I couldn't, I mean not really, because A TON of dudes in the Bible had multiple ladies. Of course dh didn't believe me and when I showed him the verses online it just pissed him off even more. At one point dude literally stomped his feet like a toddler said, "It's fucking gross and I'm right damn it" lol!! Oooooh, that was "fun".

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:40 AM
Haha. I was going to say before I finished reading it. Agree on northeast.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)