Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be mad if your df...edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

If your df's exwife kept messaging him on fb? They were married for only 6 months with no children. I don't mind that they update eachother on their lives but sometimes it just irks me. She keeps telling him she's moving away and asking to meet up with her and her boys so her boys can see him one more time before they move. Then she comes back and says she's not sure when theyre actually moving. Now, I don't want to keep the kids away from him, but I don't think it's healthy when he's in and out of their life. He's not their dad but he was a great father figure for them. And she does this weird thing where she posts selfies in her bra and underwear..and soon after, like minutes after, starts a fb convo with my df. Then she sent this meme to him. This "me as a wife" meme. Where theres a plate of cosmic brownies and mac and cheese and chicken nuggets and said "sorry I just had to share. I've totally done this before". Idk. Maybe I'm just hating on her because she's the ex.

There is one thing.. I noticed it looked like he deleted one of the messages.. but all the other replies look totally innocent. And it looked like the deleted message he just asked her a question. I added a picture of that where it looks like he deleted something..
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:27 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, that wouldn't fly around here.
Momeficient
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:28 AM
6 moms liked this
I think she's acting inappropriately and using her children as a ploy to see her ex.

I wouldn't want him talking to her anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:29 AM
I wouldn't be marrying a guy who has made it so clear that marriage isn't for him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:30 AM

...That would bother the hell out of me. My DH's ex wife is on his Facebook, but she's on mine, too. In your case I'd say I wouldn't marry someone that involved with his ex.

hanshpartyof7
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:31 AM
Wouldn't fly here either. You don't have kids together, you don't need to chat on Facebook. Or text. About anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:31 AM
She sounds like she's having a hard time letting go. I would wait on the wedding until he gets rid of her. Does he engage and encourage her? I'd be worried about wasting my time with him if he does.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:31 AM
He needs to cut off all contact with her. Does he respond to her messages?
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:32 AM

She is still into him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:33 AM
How is he making that clear?

Quoting Anonymous 3: I wouldn't be marrying a guy who has made it so clear that marriage isn't for him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)