Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want to conform!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
To this recipe:

http://myfridgefood.com/recipes/appetizer/chicken-bacon-lasanga-rolls/

I don't want to make the lasagna rolls bc I think it's going to be hard to eat for the kids. I want to just make flat lasagna in a pan. So I'm thinking instead of just putting the Alfredo sauce and cheese on the top and bottom I'm going to put a little Alfredo sauce on the bottom then layer: more Alfredo sauce, noodles, ricotta mixture, shredded chicken, bacon mixture and cheese. Should I put sauce on top of that too then another noodle or noodle then sauce? Ugh I'm inexperienced at making lasagna lol. Help me? Thoughts on changing this from the rolls??

And yes I'm well aware this is a heart attack in a pan but it's a special dinner bc we won't get to see my SO for the rest of the week.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:56 AM

My girls love lasagna rolls over it being flat in a pan. When I make it flat. I do a layer of sauce, noodles, cottage cheese mixture, sauce, noddles, cottage cheese mixture, sauce, noddles and a bit more sauce and then Parmesan cheese.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I do regular lasagna like that I'm kind of perplexed with the Alfredo and all the ingredients I this lol. Thanks! I'm definitely going to put more sauce.

Quoting Raeann11:

My girls love lasagna rolls over it being flat in a pan. When I make it flat. I do a layer of sauce, noodles, cottage cheese mixture, sauce, noddles, cottage cheese mixture, sauce, noddles and a bit more sauce and then Parmesan cheese.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)