Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sil says i am egotistic and irresponsible

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

Dh is 40 and i am 28 and pregnant with number 3. My older ones are 3 and 2. I am a sahm and my sister says i am egotistic because even if dh earns enough to suppost our children throughout the life he will be too old to support his teens. Is she right? Wwys?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:14 PM
I wouldn't want to have kids now. I'm 39. You may want to get some work experience for yourself. But, she's a bitch for calling you names, he's not that old. Did he not want kids, but you pressured it anyway?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:15 PM

BUMP!

Jadegirl1819
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:16 PM

My husband turns 41 this year and our youngest will turn 2.  I think we will be just fine supporting our kids when they are teens.

barnowl73
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Your sil sounds like a cunt biscuit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:14 PM

how old are your children? he wanted to have kids

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wouldn't want to have kids now. I'm 39. You may want to get some work experience for yourself. But, she's a bitch for calling you names, he's not that old. Did he not want kids, but you pressured it anyway?

ihave1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:16 PM
I would tell her to shut the fuck up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:17 PM

Your reproductive decisions are you and your dh's decision. This shouldn't involved your sister.

He will be 60 when the last child turns 20. That's not so bad. I'm 54 and my youngest is 19.

Now on the other hand, my bil is about to be married at age 52, *he's never been married or had kids.

HIs new wife is only 32 and wants kids. I think for him, it's a bit ridiculous since he will be probably in his 70s when the kid turns 20! lol.

southernangel1
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:19 PM
My DH will be 37 this year and we haven't even started TTC'ing for #2. SIL is just being a bitch and it's none of her damn business anyhow!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:19 PM
My kids are about to turn 13 and 10. I felt young when I had them because most people these days, at least the people I know, take longer to settle down, and have kids, but I'm glad I had them when I did. I'll be 40 in September. When I'm 60 my kids will be 33 and 30. They'd better bable to live on their own by then lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

how old are your children? he wanted to have kids

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wouldn't want to have kids now. I'm 39. You may want to get some work experience for yourself. But, she's a bitch for calling you names, he's not that old. Did he not want kids, but you pressured it anyway?

janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:20 PM

your sil sounds like a cuntastic thundercunt bitch. you can have kids at whatever age you want as long as you can support them and raise them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)