Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How quickly did you get with your spouse?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:58 PM
  • 37 Replies
I meant my husband one night when my BFF's car broke down. Her older sister was with us and she called her friend. Her sister and a couple friends went with the guy that came and my BFF and I went with her dad. We all ended up going out for a late dinner and some awful song came on and everyone started singing but the sisters friend and I, who I gave a horrified look at. We started talking and that was that. He offered to give me a ride home and gave me his number. The next day he came and saw me at school, I ditched my classes (college) and went car shopping. That afternoon he kissed me in the forehead and the car sales man asked when we were getting married. We've been together since. We have only been apart a total of maybe 5 days in 12 years.

How long did it take for you to get together.
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
We married 2 weeks from the day we met. We are fixing to celebrate 20 yrs.
AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
We meet and married within two months.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:03 PM
I met DH in a bar. We hit it off that night, and he asked me out before I left. That was 19 years ago.
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:06 PM
Dh and I met at 13, started dating at 16 and got married at 20. We will celebrate 20 years of marriage this year.
J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:07 PM
I've known my df since I was 16. He wanted to date me when I turned 18 but I wasn't interested lol. I finally gave him a chance when I was 34 and he was 41. He took that opportunity and made me fall head over feet in love with him. We joke about how obsessed he is with me :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:52 AM

In 10 years we've been apart about 7 days. We hung out a few times but now consider them dates. He asked me out officially, 2 days later we started living to gether basically. 10 years, 4 kids later, love that man even more :)

Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:54 AM

We met in H.S. After I graduated I went back to visit a teacher and got a crush on him. He came over one night to watch a movie, kissed me and we've been together since. 13 years.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:55 AM
We met in a bar and got married a year later.
bubble_guts
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Been friends since he was born. We've been inseparable for 26yrs.
I am 29, he is 26.

So forever lol

Been married for 8yrs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:56 AM

5 years. We were friends before that, but we were also young children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)