Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Advice?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I have two kids which I had no trouble getting pregnant at all. I lost my third last year due to miscarriage. No specific reason why it happened. My husband and I have been "trying" the last few days.

In a way I already feel excited that in a few weeks I'll take a test and see a positive. But, on the other hand I'm doubting that I'll even get pregnant. I feel so discouraged even though we have only been trying this passed week.

Is this feeling normal? I haven't felt it before. Is it because I misscarried? Any advice? Has this happened to you? Thanks
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
the_dude
by abides on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:46 PM

we tried for #3 for almost a year. 

I had a miscarriage, I started to despondent afterwards. It's normal, just keep in mind, that as you get older it gets a bit tougher. but that doesn't mean it won't ever happen, I am 35, I had my miscarriage in July. I am currently 6 months pregnant. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:52 PM
I am only 23 :) but thank you for your advice. Congrats on your new bundle of joy on the way!! That's awesome :)

Quoting the_dude:

we tried for #3 for almost a year. 

I had a miscarriage, I started to despondent afterwards. It's normal, just keep in mind, that as you get older it gets a bit tougher. but that doesn't mean it won't ever happen, I am 35, I had my miscarriage in July. I am currently 6 months pregnant. 

PacMan80
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I suffered from infertility for years, so for me it was normal.  It's a rollar coaster.

I didn't feel it after my miscarriage because DD was adopted right after, so when I did get pregnant, it wasn't on my mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)