Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I would like to die right now.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I am having a breakdown right now. This has been my day.

Wake up at 6 and get both of my kids ready . Take one to school and the other to my in-laws. Go to class then study for my 6 midterms this week bc I am trying to finish school early. Then leave there pick up my littlest and head to the g.I. bc they aren't calling me back for a week now and I need a new prescription for my daughter's formula. Of course they are in a meeting for the next hour and so we can't get the prescription because the Dr. doesn't feel comfortable doing it without our dieticians(wondering what the he'll this doctor is even good for) head to my next appt but realize I forgot my insurance card so there is no way I can actually have the appointment and head back home. I forgot to buy scantrons so I am now sitting outside of my school about to run in and buy them in freezing rain with my baby. In 1 hour I need to pick up my other daughter and take her with me as I go get my infected wisdom tooth removed. Oh and all of my midterms are in the morning and I do not feel prepared at all. But when I get home guess who has to take care of the kids clean the house so we don't look like we live in a ducking pigsty like we do for my daughters therapy tomorrow, and I am in charge of dinner too? Low calorie for my husband high calorie for my youngest please. Yes it's me. And my lazy ads husband is complaining bc he had to work 3 hours today. This has been going on for a year now. I would like to run my car into a ditch after dropping my daughter's off at my dad's....
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:08 PM
Sorry for the typos. I really don't care to fix them.
Ree12
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
It's going to be ok Mama. You are going to graduate and start a better life for you and those babies. With or without your husband. Remember, to the littlest, you are a super hero. While my opinion doesn't mean much, I am so proud of you
9-6-7months
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:14 PM
Hun please try to relax things will get better I promise I am sorry you are going thru this
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:14 PM
I'd leave the kids and go lock myself in a room. It'll all be up to him.
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Yeah, DH would be getting off of his ass and helping or he would packing and getting the fuck out. I'm sorry and hope you feel better. Good luck tomorrow.

Angelgonebad
by Christine on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:17 PM

I love this plan.

Quoting RaynesMommy07: I'd leave the kids and go lock myself in a room. It'll all be up to him.

Yami1980
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:18 PM
I'm sorry you're going thru this. Hang in there sweetie
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:19 PM

Where is your DH in all of this?

Why would you have to clean after getting a tooth pulled?

Go home, relax and get take out. 

You're creating more stress by expecting perfection.

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:21 PM

You can't take a child to have your wisdom tooth removed.  You need another adult to drive you home.  See if your dad will keep the kids for a few days, and kick your worthless husband out.  I mean, he should be doing half of the stuff you're talking about.  Why keep him around if he isn't going to be considerate and help out?

FrumpyPigSkin
by Don't Burn The Pig on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:21 PM
Hugs mama. Make dh do some of this. If he wants dinner he can make it himself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)